[19]

It was finally the royal wedding day. Jungkook suddenly to wear a dress, but he's okay with it cause he had wore it for his whole life. Jimin was on the other side of the castle, preparing himself also. They were both nervous, even though the knew the love each other. This is a life changing experience, so they'll have to be super careful with what they say.

"Unnie, I don't want to wear makeup" Jungkook says as a brush was tickling his face.
"Jungkook, you need to, don't be stubborn" Jinmi says, continuing to brush the younger prince's face. Jungkook pouted but let his unnie do her work.
"I can't believe my little princess is all grown up and is now getting married" The older woman said, chuckling as the younger scrunched his nose up because of the brush hitting his nose.

"Get it together, Jimin, this is the girl you have had a crush for your whole life!" The king said, chuckling as his son glared at him.
"You're making me nervous more" The prince said, rolling his eyes as he fixes his tie.
"Just don't pee yourself on the altar" The king said, laughing.
"Leave me alone, dad" Jimin says, ruffling his hair.

Jungkook walks through the isle, his bouquet in hand as the long veil slides on the floor along with his long dress. He had a tiara on, with some light makeup on. Jimin smiles as he sees this, Jungkook is really pretty on dresses, but he's also pretty on suits. The younger prince's hand was given to Jimin, who smiled and grabbed it carefully. The turned back to the priest, smiling as they bowed.
"The wedding is starting"

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife, king and queen" The priest said before claps was heard.
"You may now kiss the bride" The priest continued before Jimin kisses Jungkook.

"All hail, King Jimin and Queen Jungkook!"