[7]

(I'm gonna use the pronoun her on Jungkook at first, but it'll change to his)

Jungsoon stayed in her room for two days, she changed her appearance for those two days, she wanted to change.

It was time for Jungsoon to show herself, she was nervous, what if her servants doesn't like her anymore? She bit her lips before opening her door, being met with Jinmi who gasps seeing a new face.
"Oh my God! Who are you?! What did you do to the princess?!" She says, looking over her shoulder as the person in front of her was short.
"It's me, unnie, Jungsoon" The princess said, smiling a little.

"Wait, I recognize the voice, I was just kidding, your highness. But why did you change, you now look like a boy version of your mother" Jinmi says, cupping the princess's face.
"I just wanted to be seen as a strong person, noon--" Jungsoon was cut off by her personal maid that stopped her.
"Noona? I don't like the sound of that, Jungsoon, I accept you looking like this but calling me noona isn't accepted" Jinmi says in a stern voice.

"But Noona!" The princess whines, cheeks being pinched.
"No, young princess, you'll still be calling me unnie, I don't know to the others but I like you calling me unnie" Jinmi says, smiling.
"Okay, u-unnie" Jungsoon, now known as Jungkook says, pouting.

Jungkook enters the throne room, earning some gasps as his appearance was seen.
"Jinmi! You brought a boy to the castle?! What would the princess think?" One of the servant said, shocked to see a boy in the palace.
"For your information, I'm not what you think I am, and be respectful! This is Princess Jungsoon" The maid said, rolling her eyes at the servant that laughed.
"I was just joking, Mimi" The servant said before staring at Jungkook.

"From now on, I'm gonna be Prince Jungkook"