[14]

"D-Diminie?" Jungkook stutters, getting flashbacks.

"Diminie!"

"Baby, it's Jiminie, and don't forget oppa"

"Hmm... Diminie oppa!"

"Diminie oppa, don't weave Soonie!"

"I'm sorry, Soonie"

"Diminie!"

"D-Diminie, he's back, but what will he think of me? What if he's like 'Ew, I like Jungsoon better'?" Jungkook says, biting his lips.
"Princess, you're rumbling" Jinmi says, chuckling along with the queen.
"I know my son, princess, he'll understand if you tell him. And you're his longtime crush, he'll love you for who you are" The queen says, making the prince to blush and look down.

"Jimin! Talk to your future wife!" The queen says, lightly pushing the Jungkook who's still blushing. The said male walked over to them, grabbing the boy's hand and walking away. They walked outside, looking around. Just then, Jungkook suddenly tripped, accidentally bringing Jimin with him. This made the older to put his instincts on and let himself fall first, which causes the younger to fall on top of him.

Jungkook opens his eyes as he had it close, thinking he'll fall face first. His eyes widened, his face was an inch closer to the prince, Jimin. The older clears his throat, sitting up which made Jungkook sit on his lap.
"This is awkward, Diminie, oh, I mean, prince Jimin" The younger prince said, blushing. The older prince's eyes widened, what?
"What did you just say?" He asks, raising his brow.
"This is awkward?" Jungkook says, confused.

"No, the nickname you just said" Jimin says, crossing his arms.
"D-Diminie?" Jungkook stutters out, biting his lips as the older's expression changed.
"Why are you calling me Diminie? Only my Jungsoon can say that" The older prince said, rolling his eyes.
"Uhmm, about that, uh, prince Jimin, I'm actually Jungsoon" Jungkook says, lips trembling. Jimin furrows his brows, looking at the boy.

"Really? Then tell me how?"

(What's gonna happen?

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]