[3]

Jungsoon practices her daily archery, Taekwondo, sword fight and things a princess should do. It was her choice, her father didn't force her. She wanted to know how to protect her own, she doesn't want to be like every other princesses, just depending on their princes(No offense 🤣🤣).

"Hi Soonie" Jungsoon heard her father who walked in the garden, seeing her being taught by a professional archer.
"Hi Dada" She said, bowing another arrow to the target.
"Getting better" The king asks, turning to the archer. The archer nodded, smiling as he continues to tell the princess what to do.
"After this, Dada, I'll be going to practice sword fighting" Jungsoon says, focused on the bow in her hands.
"Oh, I would want to see that, baby" Junghyun says, smiling as he sat down on the grass. The servants saw the king sitting down on the grass, and they panicked.

They all got a blanket, running to the king and telling him to stand up.
"King, the grass is dirty and it might dirty your suit" One servant said, eyes widened as he looked at the grass. The king nodded, standing up and letting the servants place the blanket down.
"Thank you, all of you make your princess something to eat" Junghyun orders, the servants bowing before running back inside.
"Okay, that's enough for today, princess! We could practice tomorrow again" The archer said, bowing and giving the Jungsoon a smile. She bowed back, nodding as she walks to her father.

"Here's a towel, Soonie" The king said, giving his daughter a towel one of his servants gave as he ordered to. Some servants then approaches them, having some trays of juice and breads. Jungsoon got one, smiling at the servant widely as she bowed her head slightly. After eating, she rests her head on her father's shoulder. The king then played with her long hair, kissing her forehead not caring that it's still wet.

"I'll practice sword fighting now, Dada"