[5]

Jungsoon's ankle healed and now she's back to training. She got better at archery, along with sword fighting.

King Junghyun was walking outside of the palace, not knowing that something dangerous was gonna happen. Of course he had guards protecting him, but who would've thought that he's still gonna be hit. The king fell down to the floor, his guards catching him. Jungsoon happens to be walking out of the entrance, gasping as she saw what's happening. She ran to them, even if she had heels on.
"Daddy!" She yells, crouching down to her father.

"No! Daddy, don't leave me" The princess says, seeing the arrow that was near her father's heart.
"Baby, it's okay" The king says, coughing as he smiled. The princess looks up to the guards, telling them to get the royal doctor.
"G-guards, protect the princess and find the person" Junghyun says, holding onto his daughter's cheek. The guards nodded, two lookignat for the shooter and two holding onto the princess.

Jungsoon removes their holds, running back to her father.
"Soonie, it's not safe, you need to go inside" The king said, being lifted up to a stretcher. He was rolled inside, the princess running after him. Jungsoon trips, the guards helping her up before she ran again, not minding the pain in her knee.

"I'm sorry princess, the king is gone" The doctor says, rubbing the princess's back. She looked up, her eyes was emotionless but tears were falling down.
"Soon--" The doctor couldn't finish her sentence, the princess cuts her off.
"Don't call me that, Unnie, I'm gonna go to my room" Her voice was monotone, shocking the doctor as her majesty was a very cheerful teenager. The princess stood up, walking away as she goes to her room.

The servants greeted Jungsoon, but she didn't greet back, she was hurting. She got inside her room, immediately sliding down on the door. She broke down, her only family was gone, now she's all alone with. She knew she'll have to reign this kingdom, but he doesn't know how good she'll be.

"Daddy, why'd you leave me?"