2 - Calm Down

After the running male bumped into them handsome men, he kept running and running, as he turned around Taehyung saw men chasing him he haven't seen before.

The male cursed under my breath and ran into an alleyway, he saw it was a dead end, "fuck" the male whispered out. Taehyung looked the way he came hoping he'd be able to run back out before they catch me. "Im sorry.. p-plea-se d-do-nt hur-t m-e, i-I'll behave i swear!" the poor male sobbed out.

Taehyung looked up and saw confused faces on the three men that had me cornered and another guy on the phone. "Got him" he heard.

That made his eyes widened, Taehyung quickly pushed the middle man aside and ran out the alleyway "FUCK! HES RUNNING, SIR" he heard heard from a distance.

Fuck fuck fuck

'I don't want them to touch me again... everything hurts.. I want to die.. I can't be here.. they'll catch me... I need to get away from here.. I ne-'Taehyung thought

"Gotcha" he heard a hushed whisper. Taehyung screamed and thrashed around as he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist.

"LET ME GO! IM SORRY I'LL BEHAVE I SWEAR, I'LL COME BACK JUST PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME AGAIN" Tawhyung screamed while tears wouldn't stop falling.

The male felt the person behind him pick him up bridal style and calmly placed him on the floor while he crouched down next to the crying boy.

"Hush, it's okay, cutie" He heard, Taehyung looked up, his vision a bit blurry from the tears, Taehyung saw a young handsome man in front of himself, wiping his tears away.

"My names Jungkook, cutie" he gave him a small smile, "I promise we won't hurt you.." he muttered making sure Taehyung stayed calm, which is surprisingly working.

"W-we?" Taehyung asked, he nodded "Yes, we, the men you saw earlier, darling" he responded

Oh.

He looked at me noticing he was only in a shirt and underwear, he looked mad for some reason.. "come with me darling, we'll get you cleaned up," he said seeing the blood and dirt all over his body "and we'll get you some proper clothes, okay? Can't have such a pretty Male running around like that, can I?"

Taehyung blushed at the comment, but then realised he was probably lying.. He thought he was too fucking ugly to be called pretty by such a good looking male...

Taehyung looked down and felt tears escape my eyes, "Now, now, don't cry" he whispered to the boy, lifting his head up with his finger, wiping his eyes, once again.

"Come" He commanded and pulled him up, holding his waist to keep him balanced. He helped the boy walk and softly placed him into the car.

The male was quiste nervous but extremely tired so he just tried to relax and ended up sleeping.

~~~

The man who took him, Jeon Jungkook was on call to his leader, Kim Namjoon , "I got him" he poke out to him, "Bring him here and if any scratches or bruises get Jin to treat the immediately, you understand me?" Namjoon said.

"Yes hyung" The male replied, "Good, see you later, Kooks" Namjoon hung up and he got into the drivers seat of the car, he noticed the cutie fell asleep.

That's when it hit him, they don't know his name, guess they'll ask him when he wakes up.

He looks adorable... why would anyone want to hurt such an adorable boy? Jungkook then started driving and headed to the mansion.

-
Word Count: 601