10 - Blood On A Marble Wall..

Taehyung cussed mentally and quickly stood up, pushing everyone out his way. "FUCKING MOVE!" The male screamed to anyone who was in front of him.

He hid in a spacious room so they wouldn't find him, Taehyung slid down the wall, placing his head in his arms, the boy started coming in and out of consciousness.

He then started crying, looking up from his arms, he was scared.. he didn't know where he was... this is so scary.. Taehyung thought to himself, he slowly stood up, grabbing the wall for extra support.

The boy went towards the door, with shaky legs, Taehyung went to reach for the door handle but hesitated, What if he's caught me again? He thought again. Taehyung breathed in and out and his shaky hands went to the door knob and slowly turned it.

As soon as the door creaked open, shouts and screams could be heard from every direction, which scared him even more.

Taehyung gained enough courage to walk out the room with small steps. The screams were quieter on this side, of course he was still scared but this calmed him down a little bit knowing he was heading somewhere safer.

Taehyung looked around to see if anything was familiar, nothing came to his mind until he got to a massive hall which was filled with chairs, and a stage.

Taehyung looked at the back of the stage and saw in massive letters KQ. "KQ?" he mumbled to himself. His head shot up and gasped. "ATEEZ?" Taehyung quickly ran out of the hall.

Hw tried looking for them but they were know where to be seen. The male slowed down so he able to catch his breath, this gave him another chance to look around his surroundings.

The once beautiful marble walls, covered in red liquid, he was guessing that it was blood. That made him more scared, then a murderous scream was heard not too far from the poor boy.

Taehyung started crying so much harder because of the fear. Why am I at ATEEZ's HQ? Was one of the many thoughts coming into his head. The male was breathing heavily as screams were getting louder the more he walked.

Taehyung was looking around making sure not to bump into something, but of course not looking at the floor too, he tripped. He yelped when he hit the floor, it hurt.

The boy looked at what he tripped over. Taehyung was about to scream but he covered his own mouth so be didn't because what the male tripped over, was a dead body.

Taehyunh wanted to throw up so bad. He shuffled himself against a wall and started crying, once again. He knows, he knows , he really shouldn't cry, it's not going to help him in this situation.

Taehyung started shaking "I'm next" he kept chanting over and over again. Taehyung heard footsteps in the distance, he covered my ears, hoping it was all a dream and he'll wake up of the sofa in the main 8's office.

Taehyung screamed when he felt someone touch him, without looking up he hit the persons hand off him and quickly stood up, keeping my gaze on the floor.

"Kim Taehyung." He's heard that voice before.. Taehyung looked up and saw the piercing gaze of Kim Namjoon. Oh no he thought. He's gonna kill me more and more tears welled up in his eyes.

Taehyung did a 90 degree bow to him, "I'm so sorry, sir, I-I don't know how I got here" which wasn't a lie, he doesn't know how he got here. "P-please don't k-kill me, I-I'll do wha-tever y-you li-ke" He stuttered out of fear.

"Stand up straight" he said to the boy. Taehyung quikly followed his command, "Anything, you say?" He then asked, he quickly nodded with no hesitation. "Haha, anything! J-just tell me!" Taehyung looked back down after finishing my sentence.

The boy saw him walk forwards, lifting his hand, Taehyung thought he was going to slap him so the boy quickly flinched away. "S-sorry, sir" He mumbled. "I'm not going to hit you" he spoke out like it was obvious.

He then reached to grab Taehyung's wrist and dragged the scared boy along with him. He tried his best not to look at all the bodies but it was really hard.

Taehyung lifted his head as the two got to the main entrance. "Great, you got him, let's go." Jeon Jungkook said, Taehyung was looking around for something which seemed to be obvious to everyone else. "What are you looking for?" He heard and quickly snapped his head to the owner of the voice, Jung Hoseok.

"O-oh no-nothing" Taehyung mumbled, looking down. "VAN!" He heard in the distance, he could recognise that voice anywhere, Kang Yeosang.

Taehyung quickly looked around and saw him, "Van, what are you doing with them." He asked, glaring at the men behind him, "Hyungie.." The boy called out to him. "Oh, Taehyungie" Yeosang started walking closer to the boy who was surrounded by the other 7 men.

He heard the sound of guns behind him, "Come closer, Kang, I fucking dare you" Taehyung looked back and saw loads of men pointing towards Yeosang.

Taehyung gasped "No! Don't shoot him!" He shouted out. Everyone, now in front of the boy looked shocked. He saw Namjoon do some hand gesture and everyone put their guns away. "You're lucky this time, Kang" he spoke out.

Taehyubg was then pulled along. "GIVE ME MY TAEHYUNG BACK!" Was heard while he was being dragged out of the building. I'll come back Hyungie, don't worry.

He was shoved into a car, surrounded by the first six men he met. Namjoon, who was at the front then turned around and said to him.

"Now you'll tell us who Van is, yeah?"
-
Word Count: 982

So Taehyung is younger than ATEEZ members in this too, sorry if I'm mentioning them a lot in this