5 - Calm Down!

"Jackson.. what are you doing..?" Taehyung asked watching him pack his stuff, "I'm leaving you, whore." He spoke out rather coldly.

The shorter male flinched at the tone, "W-why..?" He stuttered, holding back his tears, "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH A SLUT!" He screamed out. Taehyung felt numb when he heard them words.

He shouldn't have told him... fuck.. what had he done.. "Ja-Jackson.. w-we c-an sor-t th-is out.." The boy shakily said. He chuckled sarcastically looked at him dead in the eye and said; "No one wants to be with a fucking sex doll, do they?" Then he slapped him.

His whole world came crashing down, tears slipping from his eyes, Taehyung lifted his hand to his cheek, it stung so bad. Taehyung looked at Jackson, the man he was suppose to marry.. suppose to live with forever, just slapped him and called him a sex toy..

"You're not a whore, don't listen to that thing." Taehyung heard "You're also a freak" he said then slammed the door and the male fell to his knees

"JACKSON!!" Taehyung sat up so fast from that awful flash back dream. He just stared numbly at the wall, until he heard the door slam open. His eyes snapped towards the person who made the noise, Seokjin.

The male got off the bed the other side, slowly backing into the wall, "What the fuck could you want?" Taehyung snarled at him, he looked shocked at his brave behaviour, especially since he was really shy and scared the first time we spoke.

"Nothing.. I heard screaming.. come here.." Seokjin said, Taehyung scoffed. Come here? Is this bitch dumb? What makes him think he'll trust him? He looked at him in the eyes, "Why the fuck should I trust you?!" Taehyung growled at him.

"Well.. uhm.. because.." he tried to look for a reasonable way for Taehyung to trust him. The male chuckled and pushed him out of his way and headed downstairs.

"Kim Taehyung." He heard a deep voice. For fucks sake. Taehyung smiled sarcastically, turning around to face Namjoon? Was that his name? He think so. "Go back to your room." He said with authority.

Taehyung chuckled, "No you dumb bitch, I'm not your fucking prisoner" Taehyung slapped him in the face, which caught him off guard which gave the male a chance to run. He heard all the others following behind.

Shit, shit, shit, think of something. He ran out the gates of the mansion running faster than ever before, Taehyung heard a car behind him, he turned around and saw it's the car that bought him to the mansion.

Fuck, think fast... Taehyung saw an up coming forest, he headed to that direction and quickly made his way through the forest.

"FIND HIM YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!" Taehyung heard from the distance, fuck.. I have to keep them safe.. Taehyung told myself. He heard a lot of footsteps everywhere, realising it's not just the men at the mansion.

He saw an opening a few metres away from himself, Taehyung quickly ran over there, but he tripped over a log and rolled down the hill that was in front of him.

He heard hushed voices from the trees and quickly got up, but it wasn't quick enough as he felt some hands grab his waist.

Taehyung started screaming at whoever had him "Calm down!" Taehyung heard a relaxing voice, calming down slightly, it was Jungkook.

"That's it... good boy..." he said in a whisper, Taehyung looked around scared, tears filling his eyes, "W-where am I.." He started crying, "Shh.. calm down..." He nodded, why is he obeying this man so easily.. this could lead to something horrible...

"You gotta trust us.. we're not going to hurt you.." he spoke out, turning Taehyung around so he's facing him, Taehyung looked at him with tears in his eyes.

Taehyung shook his head at him, he's not trusting these men.. they can change in seconds.. he sighed out and nodded, "Let's just they you back to the mansion, yeah?"

Taehyung thought for a second, really hesitant, but nodded anyway as they slowly made their way back up the hill, "We're going to get them wounds treated to" he pointed to the ones on his face, which Taehyung didn't know he had until now and the ones up his arms and legs.
-
Did I have to write this twice? Yes.
Word count: 733

Mafias Babyboy || VxBTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara