12 - 'Freak'

As Jimin dragged Taehyung into this unknown room, Taehyung , still blindfolded, but after living with his father for so long, he learnt to pay attention to every slight sound and he could feel the presence of a lot more men noticed men which made him so much more nervous then he already was.

Taehyung wanted to cry, he wanted to leave. Sure, so far was better than being with his father, but he was still terrified, not know what was about to happen.

Jimin threw Taehyung onto a chair and handcuffed his ankles and arms to the chair so Taehyung couldn't attempted to escape.

The door slammed open, making Taehyung jump, he heard footsteps coming closer, they all stopped but one. Footsteps coming closer to him, then finally stopped right infront of him.

He leaned back as much as he could to try get away from the presence. He flinched when someone touched him. The unknown person pulled the blindfold off his eyes.

Taehyung let his eyes adjust to the dark room, only a small light above him lighting up the room. He felt suffocated. So many eyes on him. He didn't like it one bit.

He was losing consciousness but tried to stay in control. He was trying his hardest. He really was.

"Now." A voice started, startling Taehyung. He looked up infront of him and saw that it was Namjoon's voice. "You will tell us how you know ATEEZ and what's up with you." Namjoon spoke.

Taehyung thought to himself "What's wrong with me? Too much, too much is wrong with me." he chuckled lightly at his thoughts.

Again, he could feel himself coming in and out of consciousness.

"Let me take over"
"No"
"Let me take over."
"No"
"Let. me. take. over"
"NO FUCK OFF, I CAN HANDLE IT MYSELF"

Taehyung screamed, he was feeling so switchy. He looked up and saw everyone in shock by hearing him shout, they never expected him to shout, especially chained up.

Mutters bounced off the wall, but the main one that hit Taehyung was 'freak'

"You hear that, Taehyung? They think you're a freak. If you let me take control, I'll kill them all, for hurting you, trust me.. trust me like you always do.. you know i'll help you."

Tears fell down his face. "SILENCE!" everyone went quiet hearing Namjoon's voice. The six men in the middle, by Taehyung were feared by everyone, so of course they'd listen.

Namjoon turned his attention to the five men besides him, "Unchain him, I believe i have an idea on what's up with him, bring him to my office, okay?"

"Yes sir" They said altogether.

He knows?

Oh no.

They're going to kick him out.

He's going to die.

Oh no.

Oh no.

...oh no...

Yes, they scare him and he's tried to run anyway multiple times.. but they give him a place to stay.. and besides.. he sort of like it here.. it's never my idea to leave..

He felt himself being pulled out the room and lead down a long hallway,he looked up to see to see a mint hair infront of him, Taehyung opened his mouth to speak, but closed it as quick.

"I know you want to say something, so just say it." the deep voice infront of him spoke, he looked down again "A-are you going to kick me out..?" Taehyung mumbled

He laughed, "No," he sighed relief, "we'd have to kill you, you know too much" Taehyung felt sick after hearing that. He's going to die one day anyway.. but.. he has always wanted to find someone to love and marry and start a family with first..

But he guesses he's just unlucky and dying early seemed to be his only way out, Taehyung nodded his head, even though Yoongi wasn't looking at him.

The two stopped infront of a huge door and Yoongi looked at him, back at the door, then him again, he put his hand on his shoulder and gave him a small smile.

He knocked on the door, they both heard a "Come in!" the boy was so nervous. What was going to happen? Are they finally getting rid of me..? I am a freak after all.. I'd get rid of me if i was in their position.. were his thoughts

Yoongi stopped his train of thoughts and said "Good luck, kid" and walked off. He sighed out and then twisted the door knob and slowly walked in.

-
Word Count: 748

Hi 🥺 I know i said i'd get this up Sunday but i fell asleep and was going to post it yesterday but school- anyway i hope you liked this chapter :)

Also if you stan nct are you excited for NCT2020? I'm so excited and i've preordered their album 🥺👉🏻👈🏻