18 - Attachment

While Taehyung was lost in his own world talking to V, the members were in a meeting. Discussing their next move and their plans with Taehyung.

It would be a lie if they said they hadn't got use to the boys company and it'd be lie if they said they didn't enjoy it.

Now that was the problem.

They did enjoy the boy being around and that wasn't suppose to happen, they were suppose to kick him out but none of them had the heart to do it.

He seemed to be in many conversations the six had, once they realised this, they got scared. It wasn't a bad thing for a person to get attached, but it was when you're living in this economy.

Taehyung could become a weakness to them and others won't think for a second to take advantage of that.

BTS was unstoppable simply because they had no weaknesses. They had no one to care about but each other but they all worked together, was together at all times, or at least with another member.

Jimin sighed, all the attention being adverted to him. "What's wrong?" Namjoon asked, Jimin just shook his head, in a way of telling him it's fine.

"Jimin." Namjoon spoke, wanting the boy to say whatever he had on his mind, it wasn't good for any of them if they just kept it to themselves, it could weaken them because they won't be focusing, only focusing on their thoughts, it was a thing they had to say whatever they had on their mind and tried to solve it.

"It's about Taehyung." The younger said, looking at the leader. Now this sparked everyone attention, yes not all of them had been around the male often, but they've been around him enough to know they also gained an attachment to him.

"Go on.." Namjoon urged on. "I don't know about all of you, but I've sure gain an attachment to the boy, he's just so.. loveable.. I made sound insane, but I may have even caught slight feelings for him."

Jimin was expecting them all to be disgusted by his words, falling in love wasn't something they should do.

But he was taken back when all of them nodded, the ones who haven't spent much time with him, observed from a distance but the time they spent with him, they knew they gained an attachment to him.

"I must say, I have gained quite the attachment to the boy." Their leader confessed, "But you all know this could make him a weakness? We shouldn't of got this attached to him, you know everyone is going to use him against us when they find out?" Namjoon finished.

"If they find out." Jungkook spoke up. The elder looked at the younger, sighed and nodded. Of course, just because they have found something doesn't mean others will.

Be the possibilities were too high. "What do we do? It's not like we can just tell him, he would probably run, why would he like the people who won't let him see his friends?" Jin then brought up, just thinking about the youngest being friends with them kind of people boiled all their bloods.

"Unless we just hint it subtly, but if we all like him and for some reason he does return the feelings, how the fuck are we suppose to all date him?" Yoongi asked.

"Polyamory." Namjoon deadpanned. They all looked at him confused, "It's a relationship with more than two people, but it's not cheating because everyone has agreed to it" He explained further.

Then that got Namjoon thinking. The men liked Taehyung, they didn't know about the alters. What if they didn't agree? His main problem was V, he didn't know why he was so protective over Taehyung and he was too scared to find out.

Yes, The Kim Namjoon too scared to ask someone why they're so protective. Just by knowing how DID was formed, he knew it wasn't anything good.

Namjoon was lost in a train of thought, thinking about when Taehyung plans to tell the others, it's not like he has to, but it'd be ideal.

Maybe they'd change their minds about the boy if they found out, which would be heartbreaking, but beneficial.

They would have an excuse to throw him out then. But of course, he won't force Taehyung to tell any of them, he won't force a negative opinion on the boys if he does tell them.

But he knows for a fact, this attachment they have for the boy is going to bring them nothing but trouble.

Word Counr: 769

this was more of a filler chapter, apologise