3 - We are..

Taehyung woke up to the feeling of being carried, he jolted awake as the person holding him accidentally dropped him.

Taehyung started sobbing thinking it was on the men, "He-" they started but he interrupted them "I-I'm so-sorry I-I'll st-o-op cry-ing," Taehyung was breathing in and out trying to control his breathing and stop crying, "please don't hurt me.." He mumbled looking down, noticing carpet under him.

Huh?

Thats.. different??

Taehyung placed his hand on it feeling the softness if the material, he then heard a low chuckle and looked up, an incredibly handsome Male was in front of him chuckling.

That's when all his memories came back, "ohhhh..." Taehyung said, not realising he spoke out loud, "Remember darling?" He heard him say.

The boy nodded my head.

The good looking male picked him up again, what was his name again?? Jung..cool? Jungle book? Wait no, jungle book? Taehyung giggled to myself at the thought. He looked at him and immediately looked down, apologising.

"Don't apologise, love, your giggles are so cute" Taehyung blushed at the complement, he was a sucker for compliments, especially since he doesn't get them often.

Taehyubg kept thinking of his name. Jungkook? Maybe.. but he doesn't want to say it out loud just in case he gets mad... "S-sir.." the boy muttered and he looked at him, "Me, little one?" He questioned. Taehyung nodded.

He laughed, "Call me Jungkook cutie" Taehyung nodded, smiling to myself because 'I got his name right!' he thought to himself

~~~

What must have happened to him to make him so nervous.. why would anyone want to hurt such an adorable boy..?

Jungkook kept his thoughts to himself, seeing how relaxed the boy looked in his arms playing with the neck tie. Jungkook opened a door which leads to the living room and he saw the rest of the group in there.

"Kooks, you're finally back" he heard a voice and looked over to see another member, Jimin, Jungkook nodded and all their attention made their way to the male in his arms.

He looked behind him seeing all the attention was on him and hid his face in the mafia's chest, clearly flustered. We all gave out little chuckles.

Jungkook whispered in his ear "I'm going to put you down now, babyboy, okay?" He noticed his reaction at the nickname, he was clearly tense and quickly nodded falling out my arms.

Note to self: Not call him that until further notice.

~~~

When Jungkook called him babyboy he felt all the memories flooding back, of what he was actually aware of.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Taehyung repeated this a few times until he heard another low voice, "Come here, little one" he looked over and saw a tall, masculine male, he must be the leader.

Taehyung shyly walked over to him and saw him pat the space next to him, he was so confused?? Why isn't he hitting him? What?

He noticed the boys confused face.

"Sit darling, I'm not going to hurt you, we're going to introduce ourselves" he spoke out, Taehyung felt a weight off my shoulders feeling a tad bit calmer.

He nodded, sitting next to him.

"What's your name, little one?" Another Male, with really broad shoulders asked Taehyung"Kim Taehyung, sir" he muttered. They all nodded.

"Well!" One started, his smile reminded me of the sun.. cute.. "My name is Hoseok! Jung Hoseok" Hoseok spoke out, he made the male feel more relaxed, his happiness reflecting onto the male, Taehyung smiled back.

"Hey darling" one winked at him, quite flirty but still hella attractive, "I'm Park Jimin" he stood up kissing his knuckles, Taehyung blushed and covered his cheeks as soon as they heated up. 

Taehyung looked next to Jimin and saw a male with mint hair looking half asleep, they made eye contact and Taehyung looked straight back down, feeling quite intimidated by him, the shy boy heard a low chuckled coming from him, "Min Yoongi" he said, he assuming that's his name. Taehyung nodded.

The tall, masculine one next to the boy started speaking, "Kim Namjoon, the leader around here." He said, full dominance in his voice, it made him shiver.. in a kind of an excited way.

Finally, "Kim Seokjin, lovely" he smiled at Taehyung he got mother vibes from Jin, Taehyubg smiled back.

"Introduce yourself then, Jungkook." Jin scolded, "I already have!" Jungkook snapped back. "Quit it you two!" Namjoon ordered.

They were scary but comforting at the same time, but Jin and Hoseok made him feel most comfortable.  Taehyung noticed Namjoon wasn't finishing talking so he looked back up to his face, noticing all his features.. sharp jaw line.. cute dimples when he smiles.. eyes so dark you can barley see them.

"And we are..

BTS"
-
Word Count: 803