EPILOGUE

It's been many years since they asked Taehyung out, it's the happiest the boy has ever been, he was so thrilled he finally found his happiness.

The six men treated him like the king he deserves to be treated as.

They've all been married for three years and had their own kids together. They had two children which they adored more than anything.

Their children also loved Taehyung's alter, Taetae, it confused them at first why their father was acting like this, but they slowly got use to it.

Taetae always played with the children adoring them just as much as they adored him. V was completely against the idea of getting married to these men but once he finally saw how happy they made Taehyung, he finally agreed.

Van hasn't came out in years, he usually stays in the headspace, he was always still quite shy when he did front though, still getting use to the idea of being loved.

Vantae was quite relaxed and didn't have any opinions on this relationship, but sometimes it seemed like he was more of a parent towards the kids then Taehyung was, he adored the kids.

"Taehyungie!" He heard from the kitchen, the younger, looked behind him and saw Yoongi carrying the child wrong.

The male gasped and ran towards his husband and grabbed his child out the mint hair mans arms. "After all these years you still don't know how to hold a child?" The male snickered, watching as Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

When Yoongi first held the children, he dropped them and Taehyung, well Vantae never let him hold the children again for about three months.

Taehyung saw how embarrassed the male was and smiled softly, leaving a peck on his lips. Taehyung took Yoongi's hand towards the couch and sat the male down.

"Here." He said passing Hyunwoo, their second child towards the man, he looked quite skeptical but carefully took the baby.

Yoongi held Hyunwoo quite tightly in fear of dropping him again, "Hold him like this." Taehyung guided Yoongi's hands to hold the child correctly.

The younger smiled softly "Now stand up." He told him, "Are you crazy?!" Yoongi said without thinking,
making Taehyung laugh and then pulled the male up, being careful so Hyunwoo wouldn't fall again.

Yoongi slowly stood up and had a secure hand on their child, he showed off his gummy smile when he finally did it.

"I did it!" He said quite proudly of himself, Taehyung looked at the two quite fondly, "Yes you did." He spoke in a soft voice, making Yoongi look at him with adoration.

Just then the other four came in, with their toddler, Sungho, "Mama!" He called out running towards Taehyung, then wrapped his arms around the males leg.

"Hi baby." Taehyung said, picking the boy up as well, "Wow, Yoongi hyung is actually holding Hyunwoo right?" Hoseok teased, earning a glare from the elder.

Namjoon came up to Taehyung and left a peck on his cheek, wrapping his arms around the others waist, keeping an eye on Hyunwoo, still not trusting the mint haired male to hold him after the first incident.

Taehyung caught on everyone's anxious look while looking at Yoongi holding their youngest, "Hyung maybe you should pass him here.." Jungkook said, going out to take Hyunwoo.

Yoongi glared at the younger and turned away, keeping Hyunwoo in his arms. Taehyung held in his laugh and Jungkook's pouty face when the elder turned away.

"Taehyungie, are you sure he's trust worthy enough to hold him, maybe you should give Hyunwoo to one of us instead." Jimin said with a smile, making Taehyung raised his brow, laughing at the little trust his other husbands had in Yoongi.

Jin then walked in with food in his hands and almost dropped it all when he saw Hyunwoo in Yoongi's arms.

"Taehyungie are you sure-" was the first thing Jin said, "Cant you all have some trust in me?" Yoongi whined.

The all laughed and then Yoongi just sat down with the baby in his arms. "Is that better?" He huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Yep!" All of the men aside from Taehyung said, the youngest then moved towards his sulky husband and sat beside him, placing down their eldest.

Sungho then ran over to Jin and wrapped his arms around his eldest father. "It's okay Yoonie! You did a good job!" Taehyung smiled, leaning his head on the mint haired mans shoulder.

Yoongi smiled, holding the others hand.

Taehyung was so happy with them, sure, they had a rough start but he was glad he bumped into them
that day.

He doesn't know where he'd be if he never met them, he didn't know if he'd even be alive, he was so thankful for them.

Yes, they left the mafia world with no problem, Taehyung had to loose complete contact with ATEEZ unfortunately to make it possible, he misses them dearly, he really does, but he wouldn't risk his children's lives to just visit them.

He often wanted to contact them, but he values his husbands and children's lives a lot more.

He was so happy with the way he was living and most of all he wasn't just their husband, as they always tell him he's the Mafia's Babyboy.

                                          the end

Word Count: 890

we've finally come to the end, i want to thank you all so much for the support on this book, i didn't expect this book to gain so much attention and ive enjoyed reading all your comments, thank you so much, until next time.

- xyutaverse