4 - Who?

BTS? Who's that? Taehyung looked down, tilting his head, "Who..?" Taehyung mumbled, "It's a group name we made up! Yeah!" He heard Jimin with a shaky voice.

The boy nodded, not really believing him, but to scared to question him. That's when it hit him..fuck.

Taehyung quickly snapped his head up, getting up from the sofa and quickly backing up from them, trying to get to the exit.

"Where are you going?!" He heard a growl, the boy look over and saw Yoongi. Tears pricked his eyes and he ran for the door.

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck

What mess has he got myself into this time?! Taehyung saw the door and went to twist the handle when he fell back as someone grabbed his waist.

Taehyung started screaming and thrashing around. Tears falling down my face. No.. not again.. what is he suppose to do.. they're exactly like them!

Right..?

Of course! All men are the same... especially rich ones. He felt something press against my mouth and nose and he accidentally breathed it in, slowly feeling sleepy.. don't.. close eyes...

As Taehyung passed out the others all sighed, "This is going to take some time" Jin spoke out, "Yes, but as long as we're calm and collected around him, he should hopefully slowly trust us" Namjoon said, they all nodded, agreeing with their leader.

Hoseok, who had Taehyung in his arms, carried him upstairs, Jimin followed him the rest of us went back to do their own thing.

As Jimin entered Hoseok's room Jimin started complaining, "Why does he get to stay in here?!" Hoseok rolled his eyes at the man, "Because it's closer you fucktard" Jimin felt his anger raise at the insult.

He watched Hoseok place Taehyung on the bed, Jimin then went to punch him in the face. "Insult me one more fucking time this week, I'll cut your head off and put it in a fucking frame for everyone to see" The younger growled

"Are you on your fucking man period or something? Calm yourself down." Hoseok spoke, oddly calm, Jimin raised his eyebrow at him, he noticed, rolling his eyes once again.

"Just get out, we're going to wake Taehyung up." He demanded, "Yes sir," Jimin said sarcastically. "Fucking dickhead son of a bitch" The younger mumbled under my breath.

"I HEARD THAT" He heard anger in his voice, shit. Jimin looked over my shoulder and saw Hoseok running at him, fuck.

Jimin ran down the stairs, he's  never ran so fast in his whole existence but this bitch is scary when mad. "I'M SORRY ASSHAT" He shouted back.

"YOU FUCKING WILL BE" Hoseok screamed. As Jimin ran passed the living room he heard Namjoon sigh, obviously giving up with all of them, but what can he say?
-
Word Count: 464