25 - Necklace

Once Jungkook and Hoseok came back with Namjoon and the rest of the members also, the others came after hearing something happened to their Taehyung.

Namjoon rushed down to see the small boy, his face buried in the crook of the mint haired mans neck. The leader sighed gaining attention from the other.

Yoongi slowly turned around with the boy who was still calming down and he shrugged his shoulders, a way of telling his leader he didn't know what had happened.

Namjoon sighed, making his way towards the two, he crouched down to Yoongi's level who was still for some reason on the floor, not too sure why he never got up and sat on the couch, but regardless.

"Taehyungie..?" Namjoon called softly, he heard small sniffles coming from the young boy. The young boy turned his head and faced the leader.

He also noticed from the corner of his eye, the other members, he didn't really know what to say. He just looked at Namjoon, wiping his tears away.

Namjoon sighed, once again, offering a hand to Taehyung, a way of asking if he wants to talk somewhere more private.

Taehyung thought for a second and decided to take his hand, Namjoon stood up, pulling the other up with him and into a comforting embrace.

"I'm going to talk to Taehyung in a more private area, go back to your original tasks." The leader commanded, keeping his eyes on the maids, thinking they had something to do with this.

They all nodded, Namjoon leading Taehyung away, into another room, more specifically, his bed room, he made sure no one was near by and listening to their conversation.

He took Taehyung to the bed and sat him down, crouching in front of the male.

"Baby.. what happened?" Namjoon asked carefully, tracing patterns on the youngers thigh, a way of keeping him relaxed.

The younger blushed at the nickname and played with his fingers. "You.. you didn't set me up..?" He whispered, not really knowing what to believe.

The leader was so confused, that clearly evident on his face. "Set you up..? No! No of course not! Why would you think that?" Namjoon gasped, honestly just taken by surprise.

"For a few d-days now.. a man... a woman.. i wasn't too sure at first... but i'm sure it's a man now.. they.. he.. just everywhere.. the night i came in your room! it was the first time i saw him.. he smelt like my father.. he scares me.. Namjoon.. he scares me.. he spoke to me while you were out! He slapped me.. he sounds like someone I know.. or knew... but i can't put my finger on it... and I just... thought that you all set me up.. because it's only a recent thing and you all just happened to go out together today and he came.. he came and slapped me.. made me panic.. I didn't know what to do! I can't contact V and it's so scary!" Taehyung finally confessed it all, tears falling down his face at a rapid speed, to say Namjoon was shocked would be an understatement.

"Is that why you were out of it this morning? You saw him when you woke up?" Namjoon mumbled, reaching to wipe Taehyung's tears away, he was also concerned on that Taehyung couldn't contact V, but that was one of his least worries right now.

Taehyung nodded, letting Namjoon wipe his tears even though it was pointless as much just came down.

"We never set you up, buba, we actually all went out to do some tasks we needed to complete and then we went to a jewellery shop to buy you something!" Namjoon told him, giving off his dimple smile.

Taehyung slowly looked at Namjoon in the eyes, "Y-you got me something..?" He asked quietly, earning a nod from the other who quickly went to his bag that was in the corner of the room, Taehyung's eyes following him.

He pulled out a small Tiffany & co necklace, making the younger gasp. He pulled it out the box and showed it to Taehyung.

It was a gorgeous butterfly necklace, Taehyung gasped at how beautiful it was, "H-how much was that?" The boy asked completely shocked.

Namjoon looked at it, then back at the boy. "Don't worry about it.." Namjoon smiled, standing the boy up and going behind him.

Namjoon softly placed the necklace on the youngers neck and locking it. Namjoon spun the boy around for him to face him.

"It looks so pretty on you baby." He smiled, the silver and diamonds were very obvious showing that the necklace was quite expensive.

Taehyung smiled shyly, looking down, Namjoon titled his head to the side, putting his finger underneath Taehyung's chin, making the boy look at him.

"Please tell me.. you know we'd never do anything like that to you.. I know we had a rocky start.. but we really care about you now, Taehyung. We'd never do anything like that to you." Namjoon whispered, placing a small kiss on the top of Taehyung's forehead.

The younger nodded, of course it's going to take him
a bit of time to fully trust them again, they hadn't done anything wrong, but his own mind would
manipulate him into thinking they have.

The leader softly took the youngers hand and led him out the room, wanting to show all the other members the necklace on the boy, already told them to meet him in the living room.

Walking passed a bunch of maids along the way, Taehyung looked down as he noticed the envious flares towards him, mainly because he had the six mafia leaders wrapped around his little finger and the gorgeous necklace around his neck.

Taehyung swore to himself that he'd never take the necklace off, not even wanting to think anymore on how expensive it is.

When they arrived at the living room, the other five were already there.

They all noticed how shy the boy looked and smiled widely when they noticed the gorgeous necklace. "It looks so beautiful around you Taehyungie!" Hoseok complimented, causing the youngest to blush.

Namjoon smiled softly and let go of Taehyung's hand and went to sit besides Jin.

Taehyung left alone in the middle of the room, with all of them looking at him. It was quite overwhelming, especially earning all the compliments off the men.

Jungkook called Taehyung, the younger looked over to him and gave him an apologetic smile. Taehyung made his way to Jungkook without being asked to, he sat on the elders lap and whispered an apology to him.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier, Jungkookie." Taehyung whispered, so only he could hear. Jungkook smiled softly at the nickname.

"It's alright, Taebaby.. it's okay.." Jungkook soothed, the younger rested his head on the elders shoulder and closed his eyes, the day had been so eventful for him, he was drained.

Word Count: 1160

if you didn't see, there's a picture of the necklace and if you want to know the price it's £4,350.

i finally know how i want this ff to end.

i miss yoongi bro-

i'm curious, who do you think my bts bias is? (he's also one of my ults :])