11 - Lost Boy

Authors Note: so like I feel very unmotivated right now, but here's my attempt to write this chapter, I apologise if it's bad.

Oh no... was Taehyung's instant thought when he heard that question. He lowered his gaze to his hands, they were shaking and sweating.

"Well?" he heard, from next to him. Yoongi, who was next to Taehyung, he sighed out, clearly losing his patience. I couldn't just tell them I thought to myself. None of them like these men, so why should I trust them?

He felt someone grab his face and made him look at them, keeping eye contact. "You better tell us." Jungkook's voice was full of authority.

The boy started panicking more than he was originally, Taehyung lifted his hands up and quickly pulled Jungkook's hands off his face and looked down once again, whispering a "I can't tell you"

The male could feel multiple eyes staring him down, it made him feel small. He felt so uncomfortable in this situation. He heard a sigh in front of him, "We'll talk about this when we get back home." Seokjin said, from the drivers seat.

Before the car drove off there was a big bang on the window, Taehyung flinched and slightly looked up to see Yeosang trying to open the car door. The male saw the obvious worry in his eyes as he noticed the helpless boy.

Taehyung saw Seonghwa throw him a bat to break the windows, of course, the others noticed this too "FUCKING DRIVE" Yoongi, who was next to him, shouted, which also caused me to flinch from the loud noise.

Tears filled his eyes as they sped away from KQ HQ. I want my hyungies... He thought as he felt myself slowly slipping. Not now, Taehyung, any other time but now.. come on... stay big..

The boy felt so lost.. when he was with ATEEZ he felt so safe.. they made him feel safe.. but now he's back with Bangtan he felt so on edge, he hoped they come and save him soon..

Taehyung brought his knees to his chest and buried his face into his knees. He felt a slap on his leg which made Taehyung jump and put his legs back down.

"Don't put your shoes on the seat, your shoes are probably so dirty." Hoseok said to him in a monotone voice. Taehyung nodded and kept picking at the skin around his fingers. He did this out of nerves.

~~~~

As soon as they got back, Taehyung waited for Yoongi to get out of the car and he attempted to run to the house.

key word; attempted.

He jolted back as one of them grabbed his collar. "No, we're talking." The male looked up and saw Jimin's intense stare. "Fuck.." he muttered under his breath.

He grabbed his arm and dragged him into the house, he covered the boys eyes which made Taehyung panic, he hated not being able to see his surroundings.

"Stop panicking, we're not going to kill you" Taehyung let out a breath of relief when he said that. But what he said next made the boy anxious, once again.

"Yet."
-
Word Count: 525