26 - Save Him

Taehyung was still sat on Jungkook's lap, they ended up watching a film but the other six fell asleep. Taehyung just couldn't.

He felt like someone was watching him and he couldn't work out if he was just imaging it or if it was real.

He kept looking around but no one was near by, or so he thought. Taehyung just thought maybe a glass of water could help.

He carefully got up from the elder male, carefully so he wouldn't wake up any of the men. He quietly tiptoed towards the kitchen.

He reached up to get a glass, he struggled at first but luckily he was able to reach.

He turned the tap and cold water entered the cup. His brought the glass to his lips and downed the whole thing.

"Oh little Taehyungie.. so naïve.." he heard from behind him, he whipped his head around and saw a figure in the darkness.

"You know.. I almost pity you. But then I remember you got people in your head to help you, you crazy bastard." The man laughed.

Taehyung didn't know what was going on, how did the person know? Namjoon promised not to tell anyone.. he lied, didn't he?

"Fine piece of jewellery you got around you neck Taehyungie, it'd be a real shame if someone took it, wouldn't it?" The man said.

Taehyung immediately brought his hand up to the necklace and cupped it, in a way to protect it. Even if Namjoon told someone, the necklace was really important to him, it was his first gift with a meaning to him.

Sure, Jackson use to buy him gifts, but he always wanted something in return after giving them Taehyung.

"W-who are.. y-you..?" Taehyung asked with a shaky voice, earning a loud chuckle from the man, who was covered by the darkness.

"I wish I could tell you little Taehyungie.. but it'd ruin my fun now wouldn't it? Seeing you in a state like this is so much more fun." The youngest couldn't see what the man looked like, but if he had to guess he was definitely smirking right now.

"W-why.. why do you smell.. smell like.. like him..?" Taehyung whispered, looking down. He heard a hum in front of him, "Who? Oh? You're father? Hm.. not sure." Said male laughed.

Taehyung's breath hitched, any mention of his father put him in a state of panic. He wanted to cry, who was this man?

"It was nice talking to you again Taehyungie.." The man started, Taehyung looked up ever so slightly, thinking the man would finally leave him alone.

"But it's time for you to come with me. I've waited to long." The man came into the light, before Taehyung's brain could register who was in front of him, he was hit around the head with something, knocking him out cold.

The man crouched down in front of Taehyung's passed out body. "Oh, you stupid, stupid boy." He spat, looking at Taehyung's body in a disgusted manner.

He piled out a bag from his pocket and placed it over the boys head, tying it around his neck, but not tight enough to suffocate him.

"You're finally in our possession again." He smirked, picking up Taehyung's light body, definitely heavier than when he first came, because of being fed properly and looked after, but still, very light.

He pulled out a note and left it on the kitchen counter.

'You have no chance of saving him now.'

Word Count: 584

yes this was a short chapter, but the next few, I plan to make quite long, but this was a needed chapter and I couldn't write too much without giving loads away.

i'm actually thinking about making a sequel to this because the ending i have in mind right now seems a bit disappointing, but if i think of a better one i'll definitely write it, but a sequel is a possibility right now! <3