five.

✼✱✯✩✥✫✯✬✰✬✰✵✦✬✻

"I'm surprised people even come to this stuff, it's so lame." Syd said as the trio sat a bit farther away from the bleachers, finding a abandoned place father away.

"It's the opposite of lame, Syd. That's theater, it's live theater. High school on a Friday night, what could be more tragic, more shakespearic? Think about it, the moment the lights come up you know it's not gonna end well. Take Mr.Bradley Lewis, his best scenario is, what? Managing a insurance company were you get to, I don't know, gets employ or the month? I mean these are the people that will actually attend the five, ten, twenty year reunion because aside from this nothing else is gonna happen." Stan spoke while Esme was slumped on his shoulder, far from tired yet insanely relaxed.

"Best theater in town." Stan added in, Syd reaching for his sunglasses from his shirt and accidentally knocking Esme in the face slightly.

"Sorry Es." Syd said while giving her head a small rub.

"Is she supposed to be like this?" the redhead girl asked, never once seeing her friend so care free before.

"Hits everyone different, she's okay." Syd said while rubbing small circles on Esmes back as she hummed.

"Ohh, Bradley Lewis has gone down and may be dead." Esme mumbled as she saw one the the competing players knock him down on the ground rather hard. The coaches ran to his side, his curse words being throw everywhere as he began to stand up.

"He's not dead, looks like it hurt though." Esme added in as Stan began to clap.

"Go Bradley! Go Bradley! Woo!" Stan yelled sarcastically making Syd and Esme laugh at his actions.

"This is your room?" Syd asked as they went to Stans house after the game, walking into the basement and seeing a oddly large living space.

"Yup." he nodded while heading over to the record player.

"I love it, I love it so much I'd marry this room." Esme said as she fell onto the couch with a huff.

"This may even be a better place for us to hide when the zombies attacked! Or! Or we can bring the car in here and then hid in the car while it's in the room. I'm a genie, i'm a fucking genie." Esme said as she rolled onto her back and looked up at the ceiling.

"I think you mean you're a genius, but hey if you wanna be a genie that's cool too." Stan said as Esme laughed, continuing to look up at the ceiling.

"Oh my god, VHS?" Syd asked with a laugh as she looked at the collection on the wall.

"Yup, it's the best platform there is." Stan added in, making Esme sit up some to watch the two while Stan went to sit next to her, lifting her legs to rest in his lap.

"That is a so not true." Syd laughed while walking over to the chair to sit down on.

"Okay i'm not talking about quality here, i'm just saying the shitty texture is key to the experience. And I can't with laser disk, I-oh god.. don't get me started." Stan said as Esme laughed, catching his attention.

"What's funny?" Syd asked her with a side grin as Esme pointed up at the ceiling.

"The light looks like flat face gorilla." Esme laughed while looking up, making her two friends share a odd look but laugh as well.

"Okay, so would you rather be an eagle or a jellyfish?" Stan asked a few moments later as the three ended laying on the floor together.

"That's such a non question." Syd said as the two frowned.