fifteen.

✼✱✯✩✥✫✯✬✰✬✰✵✦✬✻

"Okay, left or right?" Esme asked as she walked into the living room and held up two dresses. Left being a sparkly red one that cute off a little closer to her knee, and right being a soft, pale pink dress that went to her heels and the top decorated with different flowers.

"Right." Scott answered, Esme smiled as she looked to her other Dad.

"Ugh, ask your Dad." he said as Esme groaned with a giggle as she ran back to her room, changing quickly.

Looking in the mirror Esme couldn't help but grin. She was happy with how she looked, not even bothered by how her eyes stood out even more with the dress. She felt pretty, pretty in a way that's she didn't even have to try. Where her whole life she'd try so hard to be achieve the goal of being beautiful and the attention off her eyes. She'd tame her eyebrows as much as possible, headache filled hair appointment, painful manicures, and bone aching workouts. But she pushed through it because in the back of her mind she remembered what everyone would tell her, pretty hurts.

But she wasn't hurting now. She was perfectly fine being herself, not worrying about yanking on her head until her hair was bone straight or wanting a laser to the eye to fix her very noticeable condition. She had Stan to thank for that, her confidence going up more and more as the days past. His cheesy complements doing more for her then anyone expect them too, but now it showed and she was proud of that.

"Esme! Your boy is here!" Don said as Esme ran out the room.

"Oh we can't meet Stanley?" Scott asked as Esme tripped and ran into the wall.

"Next time! Gotta go!" she laughed while running out the door, jumping into the passengers seat quickly.

"Oh, now i'm glad I didn't let my Dads walk me to the car." Esme joked as she watched Stan inhale the blunt from his pocket, the smoke filling the car.

"Woah, you look... woah." he explained while scanning her over, not noticing how red she became.

"You look pretty woah too." she explained with a grin as he looked down with a smile before starting the car up again and driving off.

The ride was peaceful, Esme holding Stans hand as the soft music played from the radio. The lights from the streets shined down on her as she rested her head on the door, turning she noticed them doing the same to Stan. His dark curls looking better then usual, his skin popping against the pale blue suit he wore, how his hand flexed in hers each time the base with hit on the music.

"Stop the car." she said as he gave her a odd look in the corner of his eye.

"What?" he asked while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Stop the car!" she said louder as he pulled off into a dark alley way, the street lights illuminating just the right amount as he put it in park and turned to her with wide eyes.

"What happened? Did you see something?" he asked, watching as a small grin spread across her face. Esme leaned over quickly, pressing her lips onto his for the second time that week. This was nicer than before, the feeling more intense and slower than the rushed one from the week before.

Stan and Esme giggled to each other while he helped her move over the console. The horn honked as she bumped into it, making the two laugh even harder before she rested both her legs on either side of his lap.

"Kinda a squeeze in here." he said as she shook her head, looking into his eyes that were only inches away.

"I don't mind." she smiled while kissing him again as he did back, his hands holding her close to him. Esme pulled back a little to kiss the corner of his mouth, the dimple that was very noticing now, all the way down to his neck.