eleven.

✼✱✯✩✥✫✯✬✰✬✰✵✦✬✻

Esme ignored the notes Stan was throwing at her, giving him a annoyed look from the spot next to her. He waved and motioned for her to open them, only once again getting a look of disbelief as she turned back in her chair and looked down at her test.

"Eyes on your test! No talking." their teacher demanded as Stan turned in his seat once more quickly, Esme caught sight of Dina rolling her eyes before scooting her test over to let Brad cheat off of her.

"Hey, hows it hangin'?" Mr.File asked as Brad jumped seeing the man right infront of him now. Esme slapped her forehead as she realized her foot was tapping awfully bad, attempting to make it stop before it just started up again.

"It's hangin'." Brad answered back with a wide grin, hopping to win over their teacher with the known smile like he did everyone else no doubt.

"How are you today, sir?" he tried to continue, being cut off by Mr.File taking his and Dinas test papers.

"mhm."

"I didn't do anything wrong I-"

"Wanna try that again?"

"Well, you see my ankle has been swollen and these pain meds i'm on, they make it hard for me to focus and I-"

"Detention, after school, both of you, you'll receive failing grades on this test."

"Seriously? Dinas been studying this for weeks and now Brad cheats off of her and she has to fail the test? I mean that is such bullshit!" Syd said from the back row, catching everyone's attention as they look back at her for the sudden out burst.

"You can take that language straight to detention! Anyone else?" Mr.File called out as Stan suddenly shot up from his seat.

"Stanley, sit down." Esme whispered shouted to him, being ignored as he pushed his books of his desk quickly.

"Uh- Motherfucker." he explained quickly as Esme stiffed a laugh.

"Okay fine, detention for you too Mr.Barber." Mr.File said as he went toward his desk, Esme realized she was the only left out one.

"Hey! Jerk-face!" she called out as their teacher turned around, getting a glue stick thrown at his chest as it bounced off and hit the floor.

"Eat it!" Esme yelled while slapping her desk, getting a crazy look from her four friends who were already in deep shit.

"Great way to start off a new school, detention!" he said while pointing at her and going back to his desk. Stan looked back to Syd and flashed her a thumbs up as Esme caught Brad looking at her as if she was crazy, only getting a shrug of her broad shoulders before trying to focus on her test once more.

When Esme walked into the gym after school with Dina and Stan following after her she saw Syd, Brad, and Jenny sitting on the bleachers.

"Eat it? You couldn't have thought of anything else?" Brad asked Esme as they knocked knuckles when she passed him.

"First thing that came to mind. Don't hate the player, hate the game." Esme said as she sad behind Syd as Stan sat next to her, scooting closer slightly.

"Everyone take a seat now, hurry. Now you six students are here for one reason, disrespect! You have disrespected this fine institution and in doing so you have disrespected your self! Five of you have never even seen a detention before, I want you to take the next few hours and think about your mistakes. Determine how to improve yourselves! Define what the word respect means to you, you can start by respecting this beautiful gymnasium. Between now and seven pm you're gonna scrap up every goddamn piece of gum from the bleachers!" the principle said as he slammed spatulas infront of them.