Chapter 8 : The organization

After a good sleep, i was ready !

"Nobody gonna stop me, not even Boruto ! " I nearly shouted. I chuckled to myself.

"Anyway, today is a new beginning for Team 7, or at least, their 2 members left." I thought to myself as i walk toward the bathroom to change myself.

After a relaxing shower, i was prepared. So i walk downstairs, to greet my mom, and my dad.

"Good morning Mom, Dad !" I said enthusiastic.

"Oh ? Someone is in a good mood ?" Said my mother.

I put my glasses back on, and smiled, "Yup !" i, then, went toward the kitchen taking some crêpe.

I sat at the table next to my father.

"We need to be at 8AM at the north gate, Mitsuki and Konohamaru already know." said my father, and taking another sip of coffee.

"Hn." i said as ate my own breakfast.

***

i stretched myself and then turn my gaze toward my dad. He looked calm, as if he was just going to do some groceries.

"How come you're always so calm ?" i asked.

"Being stressful before a mission isn't going to help you, it can actually, make things go worst . You mental has a very important role to do in a mission, don't ever forget that." he responded.

I was a little shocked, i didn't know that it was for this reason, or it is really the truth...

We walked towards the gate, some people are up already, and here are Konohamaru-sensei and Mitsuki.

"Hi Mitsuki ! Hello Konohamaru-sensei !" i said enthusiastic, as my father just nodded.

"Hi Sarada, ready for today's mission ?" Mitsuki said.

"Yeah..." I might admit it, i was a stressing, because it was our first mission without Boruto.

"Don't worry everythings going to be fine." he reassures me .

"Alrights, are you all ready to go ?" Konohamaru-sensei said.

"Yeah, by the way, where are we heading ?" i asked, not knowing.

"In a small village at the limit of the frontier between the Land of Fire and the Land of Rivers." My father responded.

"Okay, so yeah we're ready !" i said.

"All Right ! Let's go !" Konohamaru-sensei exclaimed.

***

After some hours of running, we were exhausted, but we finally made it .

The village look beautiful, and people seems nice, they welcomed us and lead us towards an Hotel, where we could rest for some time.

So after 30 minutes or so, we decide to go back where the leader of the village is.

"Hello konoha's shinobis, as you know, we have some problems here, a little organization has decided to robbed one of our bank." The leader said.

"yes, we did have this information, but we also wanted to know, if you have seems some similarity between their different attacks ?" Konohamaru-sensei asked.

"Somehow this organization tend to attack at 5PM. We don't know if it has to do something with their organisation, but we that can help." The leader responded.

"It can help us. A lot actually. Thanks for all the information, if we have some questions we'll come again." My father said.

The leader nodded, and dismissed us.

We walked out of the room, "So we just have to position ourselves near the bank, and wait for them ?" i concluded.

They all nodded, and we decide to go back to our hotel and make our plan.

***

Everyone was placed, we all can communicate with each other, and we just have to wait some more seconds.

Luckily for the village, th assault isn't going to happen today.

We stayed a little more, but to nothing. So we finally decide to return back and go to sleep.

***

The morning starts well, breakfast was nice and villagers help us and give us new informations about this organization.

Apparently they're well-organized and they never attack when people are around...

"We have to be really discreet if we want them to attack" Mitsuki said.

"Yeah, maybe we can wait for them at the corner of the street." Konohamaru-sensei added.

"Hn. Let's try it" My father responded.

***

Again, we placed ourselves at each corner of the street. Luckily for us, this time, the organization decides to attack today.

Some of them were waiting at the entrance, but they weren't aware that we were here.

Mitsuki and Konohamaru-sensei took them down easily, they weren't even able to hit one of them.

***

We were confident, too confident maybe, and it's like, everything went down suddenly.

When ? When did everything went this far ?

Was it because of me ?

Was it because of us ?

Was it because of him ?

We didn't even know that this 'organization' was actually one of the worst group existing.

And yet, we fell.

We fell in their trap.

Were the villagers all together to trapped us ?

Too many questions, yet not enough answer !