Chapter 13 : Team 7's return

*** 1 Day before Boruto's interruption ***

Sarada POV :

Mitsuki Konohamaru and I arrived at the gate of Konoha, I was nervous, I still don't know if I should trust that guy, after all he just had a letter from my dad that's it, i don't even know who he is...  I should have asked...

"Sarada you okay there ?" Asked Mitsuki.

"I am, thank you. I am just thinking.."

"About ?"

" Well who could those men could be..." I answered.

"I may or may not have an idea..." He said.

"Wha-" I was interrupted by Konohamaru-sensei.

"We're arriving, please go to your own house for now and rest. I'll report to the Hokage..."

Mitsuki and I nodded.

As we start walking, a little tired, from jumping from branch to branch, I saw my dad talking to one of the guards. I ran towards him.

"You okay ?!" I said, almost panicking.

"Of course I am, you had a letter from one of my friend to prove that, right ?" Papa responded.

I nodded.

"Glad to see you're okay Sasuke-san !" Said Konohamaru-sensei.

"Hn."

Mitsuki only smiled.

"I want to talk about a thing with you Konohamaru. Is that possible to do so while walking towards the hokage's office ?" Asked Papa.

"Yeah, sure.." He said.

Mitsuki and I looked at each other and nodded. "Then we'll be going our way too..See ya later Papa, Goodbye Konohamaru-sensei !" I said, walking next to Mitsuki.

"So you may have an idea about who that person is ?" I ask whispering.

"I do. But it is just speculation, so I prefer not talking about it. He said. 

"As you wish" I was disappointed, but I respect his decision, after all trust is something important.

***

Arriving at home, I was exhausted, I went directly in my room, put down all my stuff, and went to the bathroom, and took a shower. 

"That was really what I needed right now." I thought as I walked out of the bathroom in pyjamas.

I went downstairs, to the kitchen, and took some things to eat, and went back up to my room.

I literally crashed myself on top of my bed...

"I hope you are fine Boruto..." I thought, closing my eyes.

With those thought in mind, I dozed off to finally sleep.

*** Present (Same day as the last chapter) ***

I woke up at 8AM, and I thought that training in the morning sounded good. But first I needed to eat.

I went downstairs, and was greeted by my mom, who was already sitting at the table.

"Oh ! Good morning Sweetie, I saw that you were already asleep yesterday so I didn't wake you up for dinner. You must be hungry, if you want I made some little things this morning." She said.

"Good Morning mom, oh I see, well Thank you !" I said, as I looked in the fridge. To my surprise, it was a cake ! A strawberry one...