Chapter 11 : The Important Meeting

Sasuke POV : 

Who knew I would find him here. It could have gone wrong, but luckily, it's him who found me first, not his partner. I wonder if Sarada is okay, she probably is, she's Sakura's and I's daughter after all...Plus, he was there, just in case.

*Flashback*

As we saw the light, I used my sharingan, I knew it, it was a trap, too late for Sarada, she fell right into it. What could I do now.

As I thought of a solution, i sense a familiar chakra. 

"Hn ?" I turned around and find him back against the wall, looking at me.

He did a sign and opened a portal. Knowing exactly where he was going I opened a portal too with my rinnegan.

We reached our Base. Yes Our, I used this Underground basement as my own base a long time ago, but no one knew its existence, and now it is mine and Boruto's. 

Here, we can live a 'normal' life for as long as we want to, we can disappear from the 'real' world because only the two of us can create portals here. 

Anyway, I followed him in the kitchen.

"So what do you want to talk about ? If we're here it's important right, Boruto ?"

"First, don't worry about your daughter, she's fine, but my partners isn't the kind type. But nothing should happen, I warned him already... Of course, after this discussion, i will lead them back to konoha..."

"You're gonna do this like that ? Really... If you're really my student, then take that..." I said as I started to write down on a paper, then I gave it to him.

He nodded. "Thanks, it will be useful, because she doesn't know me, and of course she will suspect me, she's your daughter after all..." I nodded, agreeing, a little smile find its way on my face, proud of hearing that...

"Now back at our business, I gathered intels about Kara..." 

*End of the Flashback*

And now I am here waiting for him to come back. He didn't tell me everything he knew, but as i know for now, Konoha must be prepared... I don't like that...A 5th War will come...

As i was in my thoughts, he reappeared at the enter, he took his shoes off, and put them aside, near mine, then he took his cloak and his mask off and put them on a the table and walked towards me.

"So, want to continue what we were talking about ?" He asks.

"Hn. But first is my daughter okay ?" He nodded. 

"Just had to knock out my partner, or else he would have been really bothering..." Boruto said.

"Why ?" I asked.

"Hmm, let's say I kind of took his things away from him... But let's not talk about it now..He's actually weird" He replied.

He walked towards his room, and took some things.

"There you have all the information you need, but do not give it to my father ! This scroll, the red one, contains information about me and you. So as you know, he thinks i left the village and joined Kara, like everybody else..." A sad sigh escaped from his lips. " Even though, you can give it that," He handed me another scroll, a blue one, this time."This contain only information about Kara, that you could have discovered while you were 'nowhere to be find' as Sarada will say."

I nodded. He really is my student after all, he has planned every little things...

"I'm proud of you..." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

His face remained emotionless, even though, his eyes were wide for a little second. 

"Thanks..." He whispered too.

He has changed over the years, my training was hard, and rough, but it was for the better, at first this little brat was impossible, always complaining and screaming for all and nothing, but then, days after days, he became more like me, emotionless, was it a good thing to not show emotions ? I let him judge it by himself, and it seems like his mind have set to the same thing as me...

"Showing our emotion during a battle is like fighting without an arm.." I thought of that sentence, since it was him who made it back then, guess a part of his old self was still there...

Not anymore tough, he has became a new man, and that was perfect for the plan...

He knew of this plan from the beginning, and he actually proposed himself for this. At first I didn't want him to go, but then he became something different from the past Boruto, so I did what I thought was the best solution. He was in charge of this plan. I trusted him. He was my student after all. 

And now he is the New Boruto now. The one who joined Kara. The Rogue Ninja researched by every nation.

He is the Kara Traitor. Giving me informations about them, and then directly to the Hokage.

But, Will Boruto be able to continue his role so calmly ? I think so.

But in the future, when his real position in this organization will be revealed, how will he reacts ?

This is question I shouldn't ask, because I don't even know myself, the answer.

I trust him, and that's all that matter for now...

Thanks for reading, and sorry i am a little late for publishing this chapter. So you guys have already guessed who one of the Masked Man was ? Let me know in the comment ! I hope you're as excited as i am for the next chapter now that we know a little more about Boruto !

Bye, Stay Safe and Wash Your Hands Guys !