Chapter 12 : Boruto's role

Boruto POV :

It was great having this meeting with Sasuke-sensei, and luckily I have seen Sarada and Mitsuki too...

I stayed a little in our hideout. Cooking some food for Sasuke and I. Then I warned him that Sarada and the others were near Konoha already, and he left. I stayed in the hideout for an hour or so after he left.

I did some cleaning, "It's been a while since I've been here..."

I didn't take me that long, I knew every part of this hideout like it was my own house...

I put my cloak and my mask back on. I activated my Karma seal and created a portal, and walk through it.

I landed on a tree, near my.. 'teammate'....

I picked in up since he was still unconscious, and then I walk a little towards 'our' hideout.

Checking around with my jogan, we were alone.

I walked in it. This hideout is actually a cave, really deep in the rock, but really spacious...

I lay down my mate on his bed. Checking on him... He was breathing...

I sighed, "I need to change my clothes..." 

Searching in my closet, I found some clothing that were perfect for a walk...

I put a note on my mate's door, letting him know that I am out, and left the hideout.

Now, you might be wondering why I am acting like that, or even, What am I... And I won't blame you, I am actually, to the world The Rogue the most researched in the world, but to my sensei, Sasuke, and I, I am just a tool for konoha, well that's what i call myself... Anyway, I think you get it, or at least I'll make it clearer, I work for Konoha, but only Sasuke has all the informations, only him, not even my dad. I infiltrated Kara to gather intels, and now here I am... being a member of Kara...

As I keep repeating, No one knows that, only Me and Sasuke..At first,I didn't know how to react,I knew that my team, Sarada and Mitsuki, hated me now, but I moved on, because I knew that one day they'll know the truth too...

I might admit, seeing them again, was...quite terrifying, but they didn't make a big deal about the 'mask man'..nor Boruto..

They're focused on their mission, and that's what they should be...I was, and will always, be proud of them, for being my teammates... for being my friends...

***

I walked back to the hideout, it was fun to walk in the forest...just thinking..

As I entered the cavern a loud scream was heard, "BORUTOOOOOOOO!!!"

I think you guessed it...

He tried to cut me with a kunai, but i easily dodged him.

"If you want to be able to land a hit no me, first stop screaming... and of course, take your training seriously !" I said calmly, but strictly, with of course a stoic face.

"Argg fiiine... but you're just so strong...I won't be able to beat you..." He said.

"With this type of comment, that's for sure...Aobu..." I said to cheer him up.

Definitely, this type was really expressive, too much for my liking, even though I used to be like that too...

We, then entered the hideout, and I went directly into the 'kitchen', "You hungry ?" I asked, looking at him, he nods.

I started making dinner, because it was already late, and finally he asked the question...

"Why did you knocked me out when we were there ?" An innocent question, yet nobody should know about my mission.

"You know that I come from Konoha, right ?" I asked.

"Yeah, who doesn't know ? The Hokage's son..." I laughed a little.

"Hmm, well I already saw those shinobi before..And trust me, you don't want to make them angry..." I said, but thankfully Aobu trust me...

"I see... Thanks for saving me then... now that you say so, it's true that they were from Konoha, I hope one day I'll get the chance to go there..." Aobu said, I nodded.

"Yeah, and I hope it'll be when we'll see this village in pieces..." I sighed...

"I am very lucky to be your mate Boruto, you're actually fun, who would have thought you would be like that, when you keep on having this blank expression" He laughed.

"Well, it's because you're my friend, I guess..." 

***

When I woke up the next day, Kara, called Aobu and I to the principal hideout...

Apparently something big was going to happen...And I had a major role on that plan...

Of course, I am the Hokage's son after all, and that's his village we're going to attack...

You're right, our next attack, after months of waiting, and having only trainings, or attacking small villages, the big day was going to happen...

"So, we just have to infiltrate Konoha by the back huh ?" Said Delta, a blonde woman, well she's a cyborg but still...

"No..." Jigen looked at me, "We're going to enter by force by the front..." I nodded, I knew what he wanted me to do...easy enough...

The plan was perfect...too perfect for my liking...

The reunion was finished, and all the teams went back to their own hideout.

Aobu and I arrived, and Aobu took a nap, already exhausted, but i warned him that i was going out for a walk, to think about the plan again, and maybe improve it...

I walked out of the cavern, "First hiding my chakra, and then...here..." I activated my jougan and teleported myself, in front of Sasuke. 

He was alone in his house...Perfect...

"I've got some big news...And you'll not like them..at all