Chapter 11

Char's POV

No one knows we are here. You see, I have reasons to hate school, this is one of them.  I'm also confused at how Adam was caught....

Adam's POV

I looked on the news, waiting for Char to come home. She didn't and I got scared.

"A teacher was testing poitons with her class and two girls by the names of Nichole and Char fainted at the test results." I heard the man say. My head shot up and I paused it on a picture where a girl with brown hair was layed next to Char on the floor. 

I switched the TV off and sat there. I sat there for hours just thinking. Then the doorbell rang(DONT DO IT ADAM NOOO).

I went to answer it and there stood a man. Before I knew it I was knocked out. I woke up to the words,

"You mean this brother?" A man said evily. A curtain was pulled back, revealing me. I look to see a wolf in a cage and Char is stood quite near. She gasps but then slouches down and turns into... A CAT? Dafuq. She curled up and I wondered what to do. I want to cry for help, to scream out, but I don't. It won't help.

Later that night, the wolf wakes up. It has tears in its eyes. It forms into the girl called Nichole. She has wolf ears and a tail. 

She glances at me, then at Char, then back at me with sad look. This girl, who was a wolf, Char who was a cat. Are they, no they couldn't be. It can't be. Well it's the only logical thing.

I just worked out that MY sister and best friend must be.

Hybrids.