Chapter 13

Char's POV

I turned back to cat form and looked at Nicole, then the teenagers, then Adam then the walll with a big hole in. 

"I-..." Nicole was about to say something but I cut her off.

"HIDE!" I whisper-screamed. Lina and Evan dived into a corner, turning into their hybrid form, while Cath and Elisa dove into a different corner. 

Cath turned into a leopard,  Elisa turned into a Cheetah, Evan turned into a great white shark and Lina turned into a mermaid.

"What do you want!" I hissed at the man in the lab coat who now stood infront of us. Nicole was infront of the hole, making it so he couldnt see it.

"Thats for me to know, and you to not!" He cackled. I sighed and hissed and clawed for all I was worth. It didn't work and the man just laughed his evil laugh.

He walked over to Adam's cage and brought a key out. He dragged it across the bars, going extremely slow when he got to where Adam stood. He drew out a sharp knife.

"NO! STOP! don't..." I screamed but stopped when the man drew it just hard enough to make blood spill out of his forehead. Then with a flick of the wrist Adam fell to the floor, dead.

"YOUR A MONSTER!" I screamed as Nicole grabbed me towards the hole where she stood and hugged me.

I looked over at Lina, Evan, Cath and Elisa. Shock flew their faces.

"'I'm not a monster. You are. And this knife slits your throat next!" He whispered as his face crushed into the bars. He walked away leaving me and Nicole trembling. Evan and Lina came towards us and soon Elisa and Cath did too.