7. "True love I guess"

"BEN!' they walked through Bens palace. Gill was mid rant about not having a pet growing up when uma stopped in her tracks. "Who's the princess?" she asks. "Bella!" Carlos says, his voice thick with panic. He tapped her lightly, mainly to see if she was just pretending as she often did. He didn't want to believe her sister has spelled her. "She's spelled. Is he not quick to catch on?" Uma looks at the rest of the group. "He's emotionally involved okay" Jay says, growing more and more annoyed. Now it was pipers turn to hold him back. She held back tears. Her best friend was essentially dead, as far as she knew. "In that case he should be able to wake her up" Uma states. Mal looked at her in confusion. "True loves kiss, works every time?" she questions rolling her eyes.  Carlos opens his mouth to say something. "We'll give you some space" Mal says, pulling uma into the next room, followed by everyone else. Uma shot mal a glare but obliged. 

Carlos traced the tear marks on her cheek. She been crying. He felt anger he hadn't felt since back on the isle. How could Audrey do something like that, to her own sister? He blinked back tears, the occasional one slipping out. He held her hand. He was the only hope. What if it didn't work. What if she didn't love him back. They'd only been together for a little over six months. Was that long enough to know? He tucked some hair behind her ear. He took a deep breath. He may as well try right? If he could have a chance at waking her up, he'd take it. He wanted her back in his arms. As if in slow motion he leant down. Touching his lips to hers, he felt this overwhelming feeling of panic. What would everyone think if he couldn't wake her. He sat up, almost frozen. Her eyes flew open. His face softened. True love. She sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck. He felt relaxed. Calm, safe, as if nothing else was going on. "You woke me" she mumbled. "True love I guess" he smiled as she looked into his eyes. "I guess so" she grinned as she lent up to kiss him. He stood up and offered her a hand. He pulls her up and they walk towards the room the other went to. 

They had just finished battling the knights. Piper face lights up and she runs towards her best friend. Bella pulls her into a hug. "Wait isn't she the chick we are trying to find?" Uma asks.  "Nice to meet you too, I'm her sister, Bella" Bella fake smiles. "Whatever, where does this cheerleader bunk down? she might not be there but we might find some sort of clue" Uma asks. "Actually she's still in dorms" Evie answers. Whilst harry goes on about summer school bell turns to piper. "Knights?" she questions. "Long story, your dear sisters work though" piper says vaguely. Bella nods and sighs. 

"Whats her room number?" Uma asks, once they'd split from the boys. "How am I meant to know?" Mal says. "I thought you knew, you know in case you planned to put a curse on her whilst she slept?" Bella smirks. Celia bursts into giggles and high fives Bella. "Hey I like you" Uma says. "Thats what I said when I met her" mal rolls her eyes. "Im just so amazing" Bella teases. "Thats me hun" piper smirks. "This room right?" mal asks. Bella narrows her eyes at her and nods. "thought you didn't know?" Bella raises her eyebrows at her. "Key" mall rolls her eyes. Bella had a key to her big sisters room, mainly in case Audrey lost her key. Bella opens the room. "We will go check campus" Mal grabs piper and evies arm and they walk off. Celia and Bella are good friends, having only a year between them [a/n: let's pretend its a year <3], they got on very well. "Her diary under her sheet under her pillow" Bella says simply, following Celia to Audreys jewellery. 

"The bling stays here" Evie says. Celia complains but puts it back. Bella picks up a crown and places it in her hair. "Bella!" Evie warns. "What! she's my sister! I'm allowed to steal from her, its like an unwritten rule" Bella smirks adjusting the crown atop her head. "To evies, to meet the boys" piper points to the door. "Someones excited to see their boyfriend" Uma smirks. "yeah you" piper remarks. "wh-" uma starts. "harry" piper smirks at her. "It is pretty obvious" Bella and Celia say in unison. Uma rolls her eyes but doesn't object. 

"Heyy its your baee" Celia smiles."Who's?" uma asks earning a nudge from Bella. . "All of you" Celia shrugs. Bella was first out the door. She ran towards him and he picked her up in a hug. "Sickening" jay muttered. Piper came running towards him, causing him to turn his attention to her. "Im so glad you're okay" Carlos says as they walked towards the group,  Uma and harry mid hug. Celia and Bella give eachother a look causing them to erupt into giggles. "Bella? Did Audrey get you to?" ben spots the princess in between the vks. "Said without true loves kiss id sleep for 100 years then die, my sisters lovely" she nods. 

"We think she's at fairy cottage?" mal says. "Do you know where that is?" ben nods and looks at Bella. "Yep, we used to go there alot as kids" Bella leans her head onto her boyfriends shoulder. "You could have told us earlier!" mal says. "Didn't think it was important" she shrugs walking towards Jane, who was surprisingly one of her closest friends.

 "I like her" uma says to harry. "So do I" harry stares at her. Uma, jealous of the beautiful girl, hits him. "She taken" uma rolls her eyes. "by who?" he smirks, knowing he was making her jealous. "Me" Carlos says walking past. "What about pan?" he asks, his gaze moving over to piper. "one. shed kill you. two. she's taken" Uma says, her annoyance showing in her tone. Jay shot harry a  glare, having heard the whole conversation "Chill, I'm only messing with you, there is only one girl for me" He laughs putting an arm around her waist. "Says mr dates 100 girls a year" she smirks. "That was on the isle, thats was before I fell" he charms. She rolls her eyes but lets him pull her closer to him. 

"I feel so lonely" Celia complains. "Why?" Evie asks. " everyones in relationships" she sighs. "Im not!" gill perks up. Celia leans over and high fives him. "Can we go track down my sister now? I have something i'd like to say to her" Bella smirks. "Don't get overconfident" piper smirks walking past her. "Have you gotten rid of harry yet?" Bella returns her smirk. "I heard my name" he appears to her right. "Well done you have ears, go to your girlfriend" Bella rolls her eyes at him. "She's not my girl-" he starts but gives up. Piper just glares at her playfully  They all walk towards fairy cottage, Gill Doug and Jane going to find fairy godmother. Bella lead the way, Carlos walking with her, hand in hand. They were going to take on the world together.