11. "It'll all work out in the end"

"We'd have to send guards" ben says quietly. "Please" Bella mumbles, unsure if anyone heard her. "Maybe I can hitch a ride" Uma says, shocking many of them. "The isle is my home, someone needs to be there to protect it" She shrugs. Bellas face drops. Uma was quickly becoming a good friend. She didn't want to lose someone else. "Well then, you'll need your first mate" Harry comes up behind her. Piper turns to her best friend and grins. "looks like hook has crush" she giggles. Bella smiles, for real this time. "and its not one sided" Bella adds.  Piper gives harry a look causing him to roll his eyes. "You know he's not that bad" She mumbles. "What? Miss I want to fight him since the age of seven just said that?" Bella teases. Piper rolls her eyes. "Can I go too?" Celia stands up. Bellas smile drops again. Celia was there for her when piper couldn't be. She made her feel calmer by just being there. Bella didn't want to lose another person she cared for. 

The three bid their goodbyes. Uma came up to Bella. "Im sorry I'm leaving" she half smiles. "its okay, ill be okay, you go protect your home" Bella smiles pulling her into a hug. "And go get your man" she giggles pointing to harry who was mid conversation with the boys. "Oh shut up" uma laughs back.  Celia ran towards her. "I wish I could be in both places, I don't want to leave you" She mumbles, despite only knowing this girl a day. "it'll be okay... we will see each other again" Bella says softly to the younger girl. "Promise?" Celia looks up at her. "Promise, now I would go and say goodbye to dizzy" Bella grins. Celia stops. "Dizzy!" She exclaims, wondering how she was going to say goodbye to her best friend, potentially forever. 

Uma,  harry and Celia walk towards the door. They were going to gather their things and leave tonight, arriving on the isle early tomorrow morning, ready to collect hades and return to hopefully save Audrey. "Its disappointing we never got to fight pan" harry smirks at piper. "Theres always next time hook" she grins as jay comes next to her. She puts her arm around jay and waves to the three who are leaving. 

Carlos, hesitantly walks up to Bella. She smiles softly at him and pulls him into a hug. She rests her chin on his shoulder and smiles. They pull away and realise everyone else had left, presumably to go to sleep. He takes her hand and notices her looking down at Audrey. "For once she is the one depending on us, she's never done that before, she's always been independent, its... strange" she says. "it'll all work out in the end" he squeezes her hand and begins to walk towards the door. "I just wish I could wake up and it all be a bad dream" She sighs as they walk out hand in hand. He nods. Piper appears from behind the wall. "If you don't mind, I would like to steal my best friend back" She smirks. Carlos lets go of her hand and smiles. "I might just go spend some time with my best friend" he grins. "who me?" jay appears behind piper. "No dude" Carlos rolls his eyes. "Our boys" Bella smiles, linking arms with her partner in crime. 

"So fancy causing some mischief?" Piper asks, directing them towards the boys room. "Obviously" her cheeky smirk coming back. Piper jiggles their door open. She wanders over to where their jackets are hung up and throws Bella Carlos' jacket. Bella slips it one and smiles. Piper picks up jays and puts it on. Its way too big for her but she doesn't care. "Where too now?" Bella asks, following piper out of their room. "You'll see" she tosses her a can of pink spray paint and grins. 

Piper leads her to the training room, into their locker room.  "We cant come in here!" Bella warns. Piper rolls her eyes. " you've gone good, funny how getting an evil boyfriend , makes you good" piper laughs before continuing. "Plus, my boyfriend is captain which makes me captaineress" She states, "captaineress" Bella shakes her head and giggles. They walk in and piper turns on the lights.  She giggles and walks over to jays locker. She fumbles with his lock but manages to guess his passcode. "His birthday, way too easy" She mutters. She smirks as she sprays a heart on the Inside. She begins to write her name before stopping. She turns to see Bella trying to open Carlos'. "Guess his passcode" she instructs. "What do you think I'm trying to do? Ooo got it" Bella achieves, giggling as she draws a heart. "Good work partner" Bella high fives her partner in crime. "Take a photo" piper tosses over her phone, posing in from of jays locker, proudly showing off her evil work. "My turn" Bella hands over her phone and does the same. 

"They are going to be so annoyed" Bella giggles. "it wears off, once they say the magic word" piper smirks. "Which is?" Bella turns to piper. "It may be... I love you?" she shrugs, slightly going red. Bella lets out a squeal. "Oh my God! This is your way of telling him! ahh!" she squeals. Piper rolls her eyes and covers her ears. "You love him!" Bella teases. "Says you"piper says. "But unlike you, I admitted it" Bella replies. Piper raises an eyebrow at her. "You actually said it?" she questions. "Well no but" Bella stumbles. "At least for you when you say it, you know he feels the same, What if I say it and he just looks at me, I'll be mortified" Piper complains. "Piper pan since when have you had fears?" Bella smirks. "Til I got a boyfriend! This is why I said I didn't need one! If I didn't have jay, I would have fought hook" piper grumbles. "But you love him and love is worth more than anything" Bella points out. Piper nods and smiles. They walk back to their dorm as if nothing had happened. It was like old times. Before the drama with Audrey. Bella felt like everything was right again. until they went to sleep and she was reunited with the thoughts in her head.