A Movie

Thanks again for reading my story! Sorry (again) for posting so late. All the comments är so sweet and they really make my day! I'll try to post earlier next week but my weekends are usually full of cleaning :-( It's annoyingly taking me a while to write more chapters in advance because I hate writing angst. :p It ain't here yet, though, so enjoy this fluff while it's here!

I don't own any of the characters

***************************************

For the rest of the weekend, Adrien was on cloud 9. He really couldn’t believe his luck, which he voiced to Plagg. Many, many times. It was getting rather annoying. So when, for the 15th time that Saturday, Adrien proclaimed his love for her, the god of destruction had had enough. “Adrien!” he yelled. “There’s more to life than a girl! When was the last time you even went on patrol?” Adrien looked down, guilty. “Exactly.”

“I’m sorry, Plagg. I promise I’ll go on patrol as soon as possible,” Adrien said sincerely. He sat in his spinny-chair and his dopey grin appeared again. Plagg rolled his eyes and flew off to find some cheese. It seemed like Camembert was the only competent being in his life at the moment.

Meanwhile, Marinette was repenting for her sins. Literally. She had brought out her old Adrien photos, lit some tea-light candles and had fallen to her knees, begging for forgiveness. Tikki was watching in amusement but was also starting to get tired of her holder’s wallowing. “Marinette, you need to get up! You and Adrien aren’t even dating!”

“IT DOESN'T MATTER! I'VE BETRAYED MY FEELINGS FOR HIM!” she howled in agony. Tikki rolled her eyes and flew off to find some cookies.

Monday came and with it, the two teens were very anxious to see each other for two different reasons. Marinette didn’t even bother to dress up - she just threw on Adrien’s hoodie, which she definitely did not deserve to wear, and a pair of old jeans. She ended up leaving late after debating whether or not to skip school and hide from Adrien. When she arrived at her class, she stopped at the sound of Alya’s loud voice. “-break her heart and he even called her princess! Isn’t that your nickname for Mari? I think we-”

“I think we shouldn’t be talking about her personal life,” a softer voice interjected. “She’s allowed to be with who she wants.”

“Normally, I’d agree with you but dude, this is Chat Noir we’re talking about. He’s known for being a flirt,” another voice joined in. Suddenly tired of being talked around behind her back, Marinette opened the door and walked in.

“Hey guys,” she said in her normal tone. “Is everything ok?” Alya and Nino’s mouths immediately slammed shut but Adrien just looked at her with a small smile.

“Uhh, yeah, dudette! Absolutely nothing’s going on!” Nino nervously said. Alya nodded frantically and wrung her hands. Adrien looked at them in disappointment and shook his head.

“Marinette, Alya and Nino are worried about your… interactions with Chat Noir,” he slowly said.

Alya, who had been trying to keep her mouth shut, burst out, “Yes! He’s only gonna break your heart, Mari!”

“And how do you know his heart hasn’t been broken as well?” she asked while crossing his arms.

Alya rolled her eyes and said sarcastically, “Oh, yes! No one wants a super sexy superhero for a boyfriend.”

“He’s human too! Not just a superhero! And I’m sure he’s been rejected before, just like anyone else!” she retorted angrily.

“Yes, but he’s known for being a flirt! He literally flirts with everyone!” Alya yelled.