An Epilogue

It's the end of the road! I wanna say thank you to everyone who read my story and all of you who left comments. It really makes my day to see the sweet things you say! The song that plays in this chapter is an homage to my crazy editor/manager Autumn_Breeze7 Luv you, bech! I hope you enjoy the FINAL final chapter of Late Night Chats!

************************************

One Year Later

Marinette and Adrien had done a pretty good job of keeping their civilian relationship and their superhero relationship separate. All of Paris had had a field day when Ladybug and Chat Noir had announced they were officially together and all of Adrien's followers had fawned over Marinette and her sense of style when he made their relationship official. A few times, Chat hadn't been so quiet when visiting his lady so Sabine had warned Marinette that allowing an unknown teenage boy (superhero or not) into her bedroom at night probably wouldn't sit well with her boyfriend. This had led to them revealing their identities to her parents, which they had both agreed was a good idea. Predictably, Tom had freaked out over the fact that his only child had been gallivanting over the rooftops of Paris and fighting supervillains for 3 years and he didn't know about it until now. Sabine seemed pretty chill about the whole thing, claiming she had a hunch that Marinette wouldn't allow just anyone into her bedroom. This reveal did make things a bit awkward when reporters would take photos of Ladybug and Chat Noir... patrolling on the Eiffel Tower. Annoyingly for Marinette, this only made Sabine fawn over their relationship more and ask her about grandchildren, which Marinette promptly shut down.

The two people, however, who were most invested in both relationships were Alya and Nino. Alya had always been a long time shipper of LadyNoir, maybe even longer than she had shipped Adrienette, and Nino was just happy to see his friend happy. So you can imagine how both felt when they were out walking by marinette's bakery and saw her sitting on her balcony table, swapping saliva with none other than Chat Noir. Nino had stood dumbstruck by the sight and Alya, being the good reporter she was, brought her phone out and took multiple photos. She had muttered vengefully, "Those two dont know what they're in for."

So that's how Marinette found herself here in Alya's house with Chat Noir sitting calmly beside her, Alya staring them both down murderously and Nino trying to calm his girlfriend down. She wasn't sure why Alya had asked Chat Noir to be there but she hoped it would be over soon - she and Chat had been in a very engaging... conversation. "So," Alya began calmly, completely contrasting her facial expression. "You're both probably wondering why I asked you to be here today."

"Yes, Blogger-Lady," Chat purred in response, a sinful smirk spread across his face. "I was preoccupied before you interrupted me and I would quite like to go back to it. I have yet to finish." Marinette flushed at the implications of his words and it wasn't lost on either Alya or Nino.

Alya continued, "I assume both of you are aware of the other's relationship?" They glanced at each other and nodded warily, wondering where this was going. "Then how do you explain this?" She stuck her phone in their faces accusatively and a very blurry photo of someone in black pressed up against someone in pink. She then enlarged the photo to show that the couple were standing on the balcony on top of the Dupain-Cheng bakery.

If Marinette was red before, she was a tomato now. She began to babble out explanations and excuses. Failing miserably, she looked to Chat for help and was furious to find him completely calm and collected. Slapping his arm, she hissed not so quietly, "I told you someone would see us but noooo! You wouldn't listen to me!"

"Aha!" Alya declared triumphantly. "So you admit! I can't believe you, Marinette!"

"Alya, wait-," she tried to protest.