43

AUTHORS P.O.V

Approximately one hour prior to the conference's commencement, all of the reporters and media representatives arrived at the site and began preparing for the event. The CEO aka Bang PD showed up a few minutes before the show began and walked directly to the backstage. "Please get settled, we will be starting in a few minutes." The host addressed the audience to inform them of the situation.

"Thank you for your time today. It was a wonderful day, and we appreciate everyone's presence today. If you haven't read the materials we sent you, please do so before I introduce Mr.Bang to you in a moment. We are unable to accept any queries written on it or any other comparable questions. Now, please welcome, MR. BANG SHI YUK, CEO OF BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT" Bang went out and bowed to everyone after the host mentioned his name. They snapped a few photos and got things started "Good Evening! I am grateful that you were able to join us today." He greeted everyone with a kind smile.

"Shall we start?" He asked as soon as he was seated "The first Question is from reporter ******" the host says "What Makes You Offers Y/N A Contract Knowing You Don't Accept Female Artist At Your Company?" The reporter asked "Honesty I offered her a contract before, everyone knows y/n was very well known since she was a kid. I offered her a contract but her family turned it down since she was too young and they want her to focus on her studies. That time BigHit was still starting, so we can say that even before BTS this girl already got my attention Until then things happened and the boys asked me if we can help her, and of course, I agreed since I already wanted her in my company years before." Bang PD answered, full of sincerity.

"The next question comes from *******." As the reporter rereads his question sheet, the host spoke. "You stated in an article that Y/n not only signed as a model but also as an artist; does this mean she'll be making her debut soon?" "Well, it has only been a month since she signed with us, but I can tell it wouldn't take long, and it will be soon since our aim is by the end of July," the second reporter inquired as Bang PD smiled. Bang shi yuk responded, "3rd Question is from *****," to which the host responds, "If your goal is in July, does that indicate you've already started working on it?" "Yes, we're all working on it, she's been working hard for it with the support of the boys," the third reporter inquired as Bang PD grinned and nodded. Bang PD responded, "The fourth question is from ******," the host repeats. "In that situation, is there already a concept?" "Honestly, there are two songs that have been finalized, so merely to follow the concept of the two songs, we can be sure that the album will contain love songs," the fourth reporter inquired. Bang PD responded.

"The fifth question will be asked of ******," the host stated once more. "Given that BTS is assisting her, does this imply that there is a high likelihood of collaboration?" The reporter inquired "Yes, as previously stated, two tracks have been finalized. One of the songs was written by BTS Suga, while the other was written by y/n's brother, Mr. Heo Young Saeng; however, we cannot share any other details." PD Bang stated. ""***** will ask the final question," the host adds. "How is Y/n these days?" According to her most recent health update, she is suffering from anxiety, which keeps her awake all night "The reporter inquired.

"For the time being, she is undergoing weekly check-ups since the psychiatrist believes it is the result of trauma and stress. She's getting her therapy on a daily basis, and we're always on the lookout for her. Plus, the boys never leave her side; even though they're on their promotion again, they always make sure she's in good shape. She's doing great these days; she's laughing a lot thanks to the boys, she's extremely hardworking, and she's looking forward to her debut." "And for the last comment, Mr. Bang?" asked The host. "We told the fans that we would look after her and make sure she's well and safe. We will always ensure her well-being, and her safety will always be our top concern; please trust us and continue to love and support Y/n; and to everyone who came here, thank you for coming; and until next time, please return home safely."