chapter 8

Red - danger/evil
Blue - trustworthy
Black - lying
Green - smart
Yellow - kind and sweet
Orange - lust
Pink - love
Gold - royalty
White - embarrassment

Key:
"Speakers"
'Throughts'
-----------------------------------------------------------

Lances eyes widen in fear. He has to marry the guy who has a very dark red aura.  He couldn't marry him. Lance knew lotor wasn't trust worthy and that loter was up to something. Lotor is dangerous. He shouldn't be allowed to marry anyone.

Keith bites his lip to stop himself from growling at lotor. Lotor was going to take his lance away from him. 'Wait, when did I start called lance mine?' He thought 'i like it'.

Coran taps on the altean computer loudly and quickly.  He was trying to find a clause in the treaty. He smiles widly when he finds one.

"There has to be a way for the peace treaty to happen without lance having to marry lotor" pidge says. "Yeah. We don't know you lotor. We aren't  going to let lance marry you. But we want to peace treaty to happen. We need to stop this war"  shiro says.  Lotor glares at them fir not letting him have lance before saying "no their isn't way for lance not to marry me".

Coran roles his eyes at loter. "Thats where you are wrong lotor" everyone turns to coran confused. "Coran. What do you mean? We both know lance has to marry a -"  coran then interups alura by saying "galra royalty. He has to marry any member of the garla. And lucky for us. Lotor isn't the only galra in this room".

Lotors eyes widen at that and keith smiles at the realiastion he could marry lance for the poeace treaty.

"Who is the other galra?" Loter asked. "That would be me, lotor"  Keith said to lotor. Lotor looked at Keith with anger, theres no way keith is going to steeL his wife away from him, before he asking "but are you royally?"