chapter 11

Red - danger/evil
Blue - trustworthy
Black - lying
Green - smart
Yellow - kind and sweet
Orange - lust
Pink - love
Gold - royalty
White - embarrassment

Key:
"Speakers"
'Throughts'
-----------------------------------------------------------

"So the peace treaty will happen if lance marrys keith or lotor" shiro says,making keith and lotor smile, before turning to lance and asking "who do you want to marry in two weeks lance?".  Lance's cheeks turn bright red ad he says "i want to marry keith. Thats if you'll have me, keith? ". Keith's aura turns bright pink and so does his cheeks "i would love to marry you lance". 

Alura, pidge,hunk and shiro smile, watching keith and lance confess their love to each other. Coran smiles more, before saying "well its seems we have a weding between lance and keith to plan"

Lotor turns red with anger. "Keith can't marry lance. He is mine. My wife. My queen" lotor shouta befire grabbing lance.   Lance flinched shd tried to get away from lotor. "Let go your hurting me". Keith growls at lotor "get away from my lamce".   Lotor growls back at him "no. He is not yours"

Keith suddley turns purple and his ears turn into cat like form. He had turned into his glara form. He growls bedore pouncing on lotor, attacking him.  Lotor fights back. Unnoticed to  the two fighting galra's, lance was crying  abd shaking in fear. Loter, the terrifying galra prince, and Keith, love of his life, were fighting each other because of him. Alura notices. She goes over to her little brother and takes him out of the room while the others try and stop the galras fighting.

Alura takes lance to her room. They sit on her bed and cuddle.  Lance cries into alura's chest and alura tries to comfort him. After a while lance cries himself to sleep