Chapter 2- why she always like this!

Riley's POV

I don't mean to hurt her, she just always makes me snap. She never listens to me. It all started when we were fourteen. She always came to school in high skirts and low shirts. She just needed to cover up; everyone was talking about her, never anything nice. I told her to cover up bit and she just pushed me away. I love her but the devil inside me always takes that away.

Two years have gone and she is covered in bruises and scars. Now I know she will never love but I was only trying to help. My anger just takes over. There's nothing I can do, she hates me now but honestly I don't blame her.

Standing at the bottom of the stair looking up at her, she is so beautiful now, never wearing what she used too.

"You ready, for your first day princess?" I added a little smile. She always thinks I'm being sarcastic but she is truly gorgeous. She always believes it's because her family's here but it's not.

She responded with a glare and then limped down the stairs. What have I done, how can I make this right. I'm not a bad person, I just make stupid mistakes. She reach me and shuffled past.

"Mum, are you leaving us a lift today?" She yelled into the next room.

"Yeah, two minute sweetie. I'll be right out." I went to hold her hand and she snatched her hand away. My mind started going, the anger started building up in my body. I needed to get away from here now; why does she always do this!