Chapter 11: peace at last.

Anton's POV

Her bruises are fading slowly and she looks even more beautiful than she did, if that's even possible. She has told me she wants me to stay and keep her safe. I told her I will always be there for her. Her mother and father have welcomed me like part of the family, that has made me feel special and very welcome. I never really had a loving family now I have one.

Everything is coming together, the monster Indy has had to put up with for the last two years is finally paying and I get to comfort her when she's scared.

Indigo's POV

Anton is a amazing even though I am the reason his brother is in prison, he is sticking by me. He comforts me when i am having nightmares and stays up with me when I just can't sleep. I never thought my life would feel so good again.

But seriously, it's never been so good. My parents are happy, I am happy and best of all my parents to blame Anton for his brothers actions. I can finally be myself and enjoy what life throws at me.

Indigos' parents POV

Since everything that has happened to our daughter, she has just become stronger. There is no long any secrets in this household. We never see Indy in long sleeved tops and hoodies. Also with Anton by her side she never stops smiling and neither do we.

His brother is a horrific monster but if it was for him, our daughter could be dead. We are so happy that this can be put behind us and Indy can concentrate on school and her life without the fear of anymore pain.