Chapter 3: should not of said that...

Indigo's POV

The car journey was long and painful, the silence was deafening. My stomach sunk as we reach the school, all the memories starting pouring back. My heart started racing and I felt sick. The tears tried to come out but I used the last of my will power to stop them. He just sat there smiling, he always does it! Why don't he realise how much his damaged me; how much his made me want to end it all. That's just weak and I'm not weak! These thoughts are not going to get to me. I'm going in there with my head held high and he is not going to stop me.

As he is in all my lessons, I am unable to get away for a minute. He makes me feel like I am suffocating.

"I'll go have a look what we got today." He said, as he walked to our timetable that was stapled on the wall near reception. He approached me again, he gave me the list and I knew the day would be a disaster.

"Today we have:
Biology
Economics
Business studies
And maths" these were all the lessons that our arguments start. My shoulder is throbbing from the seat belt rubbing on my bruise.

Then it only came back.

FLASHBACK

"Why have you always like this, always thinking your perfect! I hate you, I hate you!" Riley screamed at me as he pinned me against the wall, holding my throat.

Terrified I stuttered "Baby I'm sorry, please let me go!" That was it I can't breathe. "P...please I can't brea..." I felt my lungs tighten.

"You want me to let you go! Fine I will," I knew this wasn't good and then he did it. He grabbed my hair and throw me into the floor.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hello, are you coming? We're going to be late!" Riley said while sarcastically waving his hand in front of my face.

And there it was, I just couldn't stopped the words from coming out! "Can you just shut up! I hate you, look what you have done to me. Just leave me alone..."