Chapter 6: is this night going to end?

Indigo's POV

As he walk back in, I saw the anger hit his face. I don't know what to do, if I run he will catch me and if I stay he will still beat me. He walked towards me with one hand behind his back. What's he hiding? What pain is he going to inflict on me tonight? He was next to me now. I can feel his body heat on my shoulders. "You can take it off now." I looked up puzzled.

"What?"

"Your jumper, you can take it off. That's if you still want to." I pulled my jumper from my shoulders and placed it on the chair behind me. My bruises visible, his face turned even more. I looked up again but tried to avoid making eye contact.

"Why do you keep staring!!" He roared. His hand rose and then he continued. "Get up" I froze, no matter how much I told myself to move I couldn't. His hand connected with my face and I fell to the floor. Now standing over me, he spat in my face. "Your scum, your scum! Why don't you do as your told?"

"Please stop" I mumbled

"Speak up, I can't hear you!"

"Stop" I shouted

His foot swung towards my stomach and as it hit all I could do was scream. He kicked me again and again. I'm sure I heard my ribs crack.

"Stop please, I'm sorry! Stop!" I cried but he wasn't listening. He pulled me up by my hair without saying a word. I couldn't steady myself. So he dragged me up the stairs, my back hitting every stair. Every time a little whimper came out no matter how much I tried to hold it in.

He dragged me to the bathroom and throw me to the floor once again. I stayed there for a minute and just listened. He started running the bath. His not done this before, I don't know what he is doing.

The baths now full and steaming hot, the steam is filling to room. He grabbed my hair again and knelt me next to the bath.

"Let's get this make up off, yeah? You'll look a lot better" he said.

"It's to hot, the waters to hot! Please don't put me in here!" As I pleaded with him he shoved my head under. I tried pushing up, I tried kicking and then started to panic. I can't breath.

He pulled me up, yanked my face to look at him. I can't stop coughing. "It not off yet" he pushed me under again. I can't hold my breath this time I gasped for air, I felt my lungs filling with water.

What's that?

He released my hair and I fell to the floor. I can't move, I feel so weak. Laying here, I can hear him shouting.

"You shouldn't be here? Go! No you can't go up there."

BLACK OUT