Chapter 4: spoke to soon!

Riley's POV

Who does she think she is! Talking to me like that, I was only trying to help her like I always do. She thinks she can treat me like this, she thinks I'm just going to let it go. Your kidding me! She will pay, I don't care how.

"You think you can talk to me like that! Really? All I have ever tried to do is help you, point you in the right direction. Stop people from looking down there nose at you and talking about you behind your back. Who stop you from making yourself look easy!"

She just looked at me and walked off; i can't control it anymore. I followed behind her to second lesson, trying not to let my anger out.

Indigo's POV

He always says that! How did he or is he helping me by beating me. He thinks he is my hero and I've enough of it but this time it's different. He hasn't threatened me or tried grabbing me. This scares me more than him actually doing it; the unknown terrifies me.

The day flies by and it was time to go home, I started walking to the car park to meet up with mum. Then there he was chatting to mum; I stopped a minute and watched. Then my mum started the car up and drove off. Where's she going? I haven't got there yet. Riley turned round and started walking to towards me.

"Your coming to mine for dinner, don't worry; I've already asked your mum!" As he said that he grasped hold of my arm dragged me away.