Chapter 10: i might actually get my happy ending!

Indigo's POV
The pain was easing a little as the police came again, they spoke to my mum and dad. I felt pretty useless, they don't deserve this pain. They shouldn't feel it is their fault.Anton is just amazing he really has saved me. He told the police everything so I didn't have to relive it all again. He is truly a gentleman. They told him that if I needed to see a councillor they will sort it out for me.

I don't need that, I just need the devil to be put away. They came in and told me that I wouldn't need to go through anymore pain, Riley wouldn't be near me again. The relief hit me hard, I couldn't help but smile.

"Princess, could I give you a lift home?" Anton giggled. My heart warmed for the first time in years and my stomach filled with butterflies.

"I would be delighted" I whispered. He took my hand and helped me out of bed. I hugged my mum and dad and waved them off, before getting in Anton's car and following behind them. He looked at me and smiled.

"If I was the darkness, I would take away your nightmares. I've not known you long but you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." I started blushing and smiled back at him.

"You coming in? You will always be welcome. You have already took my nightmares away."