<1>

Xiao Zhan was only eight years old when he first learned he will be getting a 'mom', that is, a step-mom. But it was a mom, nevertheless. His birth mother had chose to leave his father when he was a year old, that's what he learned from his grandmother. Though reasons unknown.

Truth to be told, he was quite glad to have a mom, cause every kid in his class had both parents. But the only thing that made him quite uneasy is that he's going to have a sibling. He is the only kid in the family, but now there is going to be a new addition. The only thing he knows is that the kid is younger than him and has some problem with his brain. He doesn't know how to be a brother. But maybe playing with the little kid will allow him to become good brothers.

With that in mind, Xiao Zhan took out his favourite plushies from the toy box. He looked at them quite intently. Looking at the white middle sized bunny plushie he thought of giving it as a gift to his sibling. If he wants to be a good big brother he needs to make a good first impression, that's what his father said. But what if the kid is a boy? Then will the boy like the plushie?

" Xiao Zhan, are you ready?", Mr. Xiao called from the living room.

" Yes, Baba, I'm coming.", Xiao Zhan replied and rushed out taking the plushie in hand.

" What's with the plushie?", Mr. Xiao said with a smile as he tied Zhan's shoes's knots.

"I... I want to give it as a gift to my.. little sibling.", Zhan tilting his head, and somehow feeling shy.

Mr. Xiao ruffled his hairs and took his hand as they left their apartment for their meeting with his new mom, at their favorite Korean restaurant.

As they entered the restaurant, the smell of kimchi and barbecue beef greeted Xiao Zhan turning him hungry. They walked to right end corner table near the window. Soon enough he heard a soft voice calling his father.

" Sorry, I think I'm late,Zhujin."

Looking up he found a petite woman in a loose sweatshirt and a pair of blue jeans. Beside her there stood a boy who seemed quite chubby. He had round doe eyes, with plump lips and cheeks. The boy's skin seemed as white as milk and as smooth as jade. Yes, our Xiao Zhan knew this terms cause his grandma often used this terms to define him. But, at this moment, it felt all those were pure lies compared to the boy standing in front of him. Well, he was exaggerating but the boy was really too beautiful to look at.

" No, don't worry, Yishi, we just arrived.", Mr.Xiao said with a smile as he stood up, " Is that little Bobo?"

" Yes, my son, Wang Yibo.", Wang Yishi said reciprocating Mr. Xiao's smile, " That handsome fella is your son, Xiao Zhan, right? Aiya, he is too handsome just at this age."

" Thank you.", Xiao Zhan shyly with a wide grin.

Over the meal, Xiao Zhan kept glancing at Yibo. Yibo seemed to just eat his food slowly not interacting at all. But sometimes he would find those eyes looking at him quite intently, but would avert his gaze if they met. After it happened a few times, Xiao Zhan thought perhaps Yibo wanted try the beef wraps he made. Thus he proudly offered the beef wrap he made to Yibo

But Yibo swept a glance and indifferently continued eating his kimchi stew and rice. It made Xiao Zhan feel really dejected as he lowered his hand.

Watching this Wang Yishi rushed in to clarify on Yibo's behalf, " Zhan, I hope you won't take it to your heart. My Yibo, as you know, as a little problem with his brain. So he may seem and act quite different from other 5 year olds. But, trust me, he doesn't actually understand the things the way most of the kids do. I apologize on behalf of him. If you want him to eat your wrap, just giving him won't make him eat. You need to feed him to make him understand that it is something one can eat and that you are offering him. So don't feel rejected,okay? Try feeding him this time."