<6>

Now that Zhan was walking while carrying Yibo without giving Yangzi any sort of attention, from the beginning, she gnashed her teeth, while walked fast to Zhan's side.

" From what I can see it's a small scratch. I don't think you need to carry Yibo.", Yangzi said as she pulled the straps of her bag trying to act cute.

Zhan sharply looked at her before retorting, " Even if it's a scratch you don't know how much it might have hurt Bobo, and seeing my Bobo walk in pain while I do nothing, that's not possible. Also are you the one carrying Yibo? No. We will soon reach home so till then remain quiet.", Zhan said as he turned the corner from where he could see his house in front.

A ghost like smile was painted on Yibo's face listening to Zhan's words. He tightened his arms around Zhan's neck and sniffled Zhan's hairs which smelled of lemon and vanilla. His Zhan-Ge was taking his side. This led to an unknown feeling take birth in Yibo's heart. For Yibo, Zhan-Ge, was his priority, the sun he revolved around. Also for Zhan-Ge, he was the top priority, right?

At home, Zhan gently placed Yibo on the couch in the living room, and ruffled his hair, before turned his attention to everyone and told them to get comfortable and get out the study materials.

" What?! Start studying as soon as we arrived?! Come on. Serve us some food~~", Yubin whined.

Zhan chuckled as he retorted, " Idiot, I was telling you to bring out the materials so that in the mean time I could go and give a quick bath to Yibo, and after that I planned to cook a meal for you all. Once you guys are done with the food and revision I hope you will choose the door."

" You talk about us leaving as soon as we arrived.", Yangzi clicked her tongue.

" I don't care. Just feed me some good cooking of yours. I will leave without even studying. And it's understandable cause we invited us here ourselves." Zhoucheng chuckled.

Zhan smiled at Zhoucheng as he returned from the kitchen  with some snacks and kept it on the table, "Nah, it's okay. I don't mind you having here. But if you guys don't mind I will give Yibo a quick shower."

"Sure!", both Yubin and Zhoucheng chimed.

" What?! You still need to give him a bath. Oh, that's understandable I forgot he had some problems with his brains, right? Poor child. For him you have to suffer, Zhan. I can feel you.", Yangzi said with a fake apologetic smile.

Zhan rolled his eyes and frowned, but chose not to spat with someone like Yangzi, and decided to save his breath for something important. He again gently picked up Yibo, but this time the bridal style, and walked upstairs to Yibo's,and partially, his room. While walking up the stairs Zhan looked at Yibo whose handsome features were becoming more prominent as he stepped into the teen-hood. Yibo looked at Zhan as he could feel his stare and a ghost like smile got planted on Yibo's face, which made Zhan realise that carrying Yibo the bridal style was better, as he smiled brightly at Yibo.

In the living room a grumpy Yangzi complained, "Is this fair?! We just wanted some help from study and he made us walk so much and now is going to get freshen up while we wait for him. It's not like he is the best in maths!"

" Yeah, if he is not the best you could have gone to someone else in class. Why did you choose to ask for his help then? He also rejected this idea but you insisted, and now you are the one complaining. It doesn't even make sense.", Zhoucheng rebuked in defense of Zhan,while Yubin nodded to agree as he stuffed his mouth with cheese puffs.

Yangzi rolled her eyes and harshly opened the chains of her bag trying to ignore Zhoucheng's words.

Zhan returned to find the three concentrating on their textbook and he felt quite amazed to see them so serious.