<15>

Zhan sits there in the little cafe of the hotel which gives the overview of the beach when he looks out into the horizon the sun has almost set now and just the tip is left to disappear into the water. The sky portrays golden glow of the sun transitioning into hues of pink and purple as day makes place for the night. The past few days has been quite enjoyable and amusing and they all loved every bit of it.

Tomorrow they were set to return,  Zhan and Yibo would return to their daily lives while his mother and stepfather would leave for Taiwan in the next few days. Zhan knows he, and Yibo ,would for sure miss them. A year ago he still had this grudge against his mother , and now all's there is regret and unconditional love. He is sure if given the opportunity his mother and stepfather would have been the ideals parents he could ask for. But let bygones be bygones.

Yibo was tired from the last few days traveling to tourist places and for all the activities so now he was sleeping in their hotel room. Before leaving Zhan had carefully tucked him in and had given him a gentle message on his head before his beloved fell asleep. He placed a lovely peck on his forehead, and kept the table lamp on as he turned all the lights off and closed the curtains.

He sipped his warm cup of hot latte as he felt the cold breeze from the beach slide through him. The atmosphere was quite serene and comforting, maybe he should go and wake up his love. Should he take some chocolate croissants for Yibo?

" Hey, young lad, what are you doing here all by yourself?", Zhan's attention got caught by his stepfather's cheery voice, as he shifts his head to the source of the voice, he sees his stepfather and mother walking towards him.

Zhan smiles at them widely as they takes sit across him, " Yibo's sleeping , and I felt like having some coffee so here I am."

" Same here, your mom and I was craving some coffee too. It's suddenly getting quite cold, ain't it?", Rou Shan chuckles at the end, as his mother softly smiles at her husband. As his parents order Zhan takes small bites from his hot puff pastry.

They are engaged in light conversations when suddenly his mother signs something to his Dad, Ruo Shan. Ruo Shan gives a small smile before looking gently over to Zhan.

" Zhan, we don't want to make you uncomfortable, or we don't want to give you a feeling of being too nosy. I know it's a matter really hard to confine into someone else. Maybe you guys don't wanna be judged. We feel like if we don't approach this subject now you would take a long time to confess it to us. But we don't want you guys to feel you are alone in this. We want you to know we are here for you and always will be.", Ruo Shan says meaning every word of it, as his mother nods enthusiastically.

" Sorry, but I'm not getting what you're talking about Dad.", Zhan says frowning.

Ruo Shan sighs before continuing, " That day we had went to the beach too and we saw you guys, I mean , we saw you and Yibo kiss."

Zhan's grip on his cup gets tight, as he feels quite sickening, "I..I..we..how.. I mean I saw you guys go into your  room..?". Seeing Zhan stutter Ruo Shan cuts in.

" Son, it's okay, we also felt like  having some fresh air and it was totally coincidental,  we weren't following you, we promise, listen us out. When we first saw that we thought maybe it was our illusion, maybe we saw wrong in the dark. But after observing you guys silently for the last few days I think it was more than obvious how much you are in love with Yibo. I mean the way you look at Yibo it shows as if Yibo holds the whole world for you. The way you care for him no one does this for their brother, and Yibo the way he visibly brightens in your presence is something one can easily see. Don't lie to us son. Are you guys together? Does Yibo know and understands what you guys are?", Ruo Shan says as he looks at Zhan encouragingly.