<11>

I tried writing this chapter kinda from Yibo's perspective, but I don't know if I could do justice to him. So yeah, I guess I wanna apologize in advance.
———————————
Fast. That's how things and people move around Yibo. It feels while he takes one step the world gets ahead by several laps around him. In a dynamic world it felt he was moving in a pace of a snail. All he felt was walls around him from which it seemed he didn't have the enough strength to breakout from, and maybe he never would.

He knew he was different from his father's stares filled with disgust, the way his relatives would talk about him pitifully, that too in front of him, the way his cousins( from his birth parents side) would exclude him from every activity, or make faces at him, and on times may even hit him. Yes, he remembers this incidences from his childhood because, in a way or other,  it had truly hurt him thus leaving such a dark shadow.

He knew he wasn't like others as people around him always made him see that. That he was something different, something absurd, maybe. He wasn't like ordinary kids, and he never would be. He couldn't process things like other kids can, he didn't have much intelligence like a normal kid. Yup, he thoroughly lacked in every aspect in those people's eyes.

However, people would always forget one thing that, at the end of the day, he was an human being that had feelings too. And that he could understand and feel the detest people had for him, how they always want to alienate themselves from him. It wasn't until he was 15 that he knew that this feeling of his heart being clutched tightly, or feeling this severe pain in his heart, meant he was feeling hurt, or sad. Who told him? Actually Lu-Jie did. Learning these things called 'emotions' were a lot to take in for him.

In this blue world of his there was only one person who would always bring blinding, vibrant and beautiful lights, mesmerizing his view. The one person who looked at him with eyes filled with an emotion that was so deep and admirable. The one person that looked after his every wishes and stupidity. The one person who made him forget that maybe, maybe, he wasn't that different from others. That person was his Gege... his 'Zhan-Ge'.

But  when his Zhan-Ge started to maintain his distance from him, he felt this suffocating feeling, like a boulder was being pressed on his heart. Truth be told he isn't good with emotions. Even after learning about them he doesn't know how to deal with them. However, seeing his Gege less and less, spending time with him being reduced gradually made him feel he was going back to the blue world of his. Maybe Zhan-Ge, like everyone, realized how he fails to fit with the society's norm.

He felt so anxious, he felt like crying, he felt like screaming, like breaking everything, he just felt like running away. Without Zhan-Ge he couldn't even imagine anything. Was Zhan-Ge going to leave him like everyone else? That's when Lu-Jie hit him with her knuckles, softly, on his head with a smile, and explained what were those feelings. And promised him that everything will get fine. So he held onto that promise and waited, and guess what?

It did. Zhan-Ge came back, confessed his love for Yibo. The love Yibo had been feeling, the kind of love that took Yibo's breath away, the kind of love like he was floating in air, the kind of love that gave him security, the kind of love that Zhan had only for Yibo, and which Yibo would never share it with any other person. There was nothing that belonged to Yibo, except one person, his Zhan-Ge.

"Yibo. Bo-baby~~~~.", Zhan called for Yibo seeing him looking at a distant for some time and not even responding to him, which was a first. It wouldn't be a lie to say if Zhan wasn't getting a little worried as he rarely ignores his calling.

Yibo slowly retracted his gaze, and slowly looked at Zhan, then softly whispered, "Zhan-Ge...Yibo...Yibo..is different from gege,  Mama, Baba, baby. Gege.... leave... Yibo..someday?"

Zhan was quite taken aback,  cause he never realized Yibo would be thinking about these things. He underestimated Yibo's worries. Zhan looked around the empty playground as the sun was already saying his goodbyes while making way for the moon to descend. Zhan crouched a little as Yibo was sitting on the swing, took Yibo's face into his hand gently, lightly caressing Yibo's cheeks, and then placed a sweet peck on Yibo's lips.

" Bo-baby, I will tell you something honestly. You know, every person out there IS Different. No one is same, no one is perfect. Everyone lacks in a way or another. Some try to overcome there lacking by working hard, or by simply building a false facade of perfection. So what if you are different? Yibo, my love, you are different, yet unique in your own sense. In my eyes you're the most perfect person, the most perfect boyfriend, the most perfect love, the person that gives me drive,  and the reason to look forward to the upcoming days. I swear, I will have to give up my life before even thinking about leaving you.", before Zhan could end speaking , Yibo hit his chest with his fist, and looked at him angrily, " Gege..no dying talk.. Yibo.. hates it."

Zhan seeing Yibo's cheeks puffed in anger made him wanting to coo, as Yibo looked so adorable, how can a seventeen year old be so cute? Well, if it was his Yibo anything was possible. Zhan felt like taking a bite on those cheeks. So he did. He went forward, licked his right cheek slightly, and softly bit it. It turned Yibo stiff. But Yibo's face was painted red, as he clutched Zhan's t-shirt tightly. Zhan then left a kiss on that spot before looking at Yibo adoringly, with a wide smile.

"I'm glad that you asked me about this out loud, instead of keeping it bottled in your mind. If there's anything making you worry, always, I mean always, say it to me. I love Yibo, a lot! Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna explode with the love I have for you. And okay, I won't talk about death. So you won't have to worry about anything. Only concentrate on feeling my love for you, and in return loving me. These two years has been like a dream for me. Calling you my love, and my boyfriend, is the best that happened to me. And in future, I can't wait to turn our relationship something deeper, something more unbreakable. I love you, I love you a lot, Yibo, with all my being.", Zhan went for Yibo's lips. It started with soft touching of their lips, moving in a synchronizing manner, then Zhan deepened the kiss, Yibo reflexively opened his mouth making way for Zhan, as Zhan explored the sweet bliss, he felt he didn't want to separate ever.

This was the place he belonged to, with Yibo, and even if he has to fight for it, he would make sure he always walks the line to keep being here with his beloved, his Yibo.

As they separated from the kiss, due to lack of oxygen, Zhan kept his forehead against Yibo's while panting. Breaking the tranquility Yibo lightly whispered, "Zhan-Ge...is..home..Yibo's..home.", which brought a blinding smile on Zhan's face as he felt tears kicking in. Zhan retracted his head, stood straight, opened his arms wide for Yibo. As Yibo jumped in from the swing, Zhan caught him,and whispered lovingly by Yibo's ear,
"And Yibo is Zhan's home, now, and always."

—————————————————
Hey lovely readers! Look who's back with an update! I hope you like it. And don't forget to share your thoughts on this update~~

Would like to dedicate this chapter to : @funstoriestelling (Thanks for reading my updates so thoroughly and analyzing them so well)

So I'm watching watching 'Chuang 2020' which is a survival program to choose a new Chinese girl group, and I'm really rooting for Chen Zhouxuan! The girl who acted blind in 'The Untamed' , who wanted to protect Xingchen from Xueyang. Sorry, I forgot the name she had in CQL. lol. So yeah, she's so pretty, and has got such a sweet voice. I hope she makes it in the debut line.

Also I think there will be 4, or 5 , more chapters and I'll be done with this story. I have the story laid out all in my head, just the execution is needed. But don't tell me to update please, lol, cause I don't like forcing myself to write. I never write till I have this feeling that the words themselves want to flow out of my head. It sounds weird, but it's true😂

Till the next time~❤️