<12>

Xiao Zhan was typing in a fast pace on his laptop trying to finish his last assignment for the year, from his university, so that he could quickly cuddle with his beloved boyfriend while watching some dramas, when he heard his phone ring loudly, which startled him a little as his concentration broke. He was sitting on his bed so he stretched his hand to get the phone as it was on the nightstand. The caller ID showed it was his grandma which made him happily pick the call up.

" Hey Zhanzhan, how are you?", grandma Xiao exclaimed happily from the phone.

" Hey Grandma, I'm doing fine. How about you?", Xiao Zhan happily replied.

" This old lady is getting by..", Grandma Xiao laughed before continuing, " Zhanzhan you are turning 21 next week, right?"

" Yeah.", Zhan replied chuckling.

" Grandma wants to ask a favor, can I?", Grandma Xiao said getting quite serious.

" Do you even need to ask?!", Zhan said frowning.

" Then on the day of your birthday can you go to the M cafe near your University? There you will meet a woman, promise me.", Grandma Xiao said sternly.

"Okay, sure. I will meet her. But who is she? A friend of yours? Do I need to get something for you from her?", Zhan asked.

" You can say she's a friend of mine....", Grandma Xiao said with a sigh, "Just meet her, and if you have anyone to ask after the meeting, call me, okay? Then I will be keeping the phone. You and Yibo be safe and eat healthy food, and if you have time come visit me. Also I send you some money on WePay buy yourself something you like for your birthday."

" Okay, I will do as you say. You know there was no need for you to send me money, but still thank you so much Grandma. I will try to visit you during the holidays, and you stay safe and healthy too.", Zhan said and ended the phone, as he was about to return to his unfinished assignment Yibo entered the room while clutching the bunny plushie, he had given him on their first meet.

Yibo came to his bedside and slowly called out Zhan, " Gege,.. Bobo's tummy is hungry.", he said as he rubbed his tummy.

Zhan looked adoringly at Yibo, " Only Bobo's tummy? Is Bobo himself not hungry?"

Yibo put on a serious face which showed he was thinking hard, then he looked wide eyed at Zhan and replied, "If tummy is.. hungry... then so.. is Bobo. Stupid Gege."

Zhan chuckled out loud and accepted his defeat, "True, Gege is stupid. He is stupidly in love with you."

Yibo looked at Zhan while biting his lump red lips to as the smile threatened to break out loose.

Zhan closed his laptop, not forgetting to save his work, to keep it aside then smiled at Yibo as he stood up from the bed , " I guess, I will complete my assignment after having some food. Bo baby, Gege will make you some delicious food."

Yibo nodded as he brought the plushie against his chest, though his face was blank, a light smile which creeped on his face wasn't missed by Zhan. Zhan happily stole a peck from Yibo, as the nineteen year old looked so lovable, when does Zhan not find Yibo lovable? It made the latter fluster. Zhan smilingly took Yibo's hand in his, and gently tucked him to go to the kitchen.

Luckily it was Monday, and today Zhan's all classes were in the morning. So when his grandma messaged about when should she set the timing for meeting he told her 2 o'clock, as by then he would be done with all his classes. After the meet he couldn't wait to return home to celebrate his birthday with Yibo, as Zhan planned to go the arcades, and then try out some good food with Yibo. Also his parents were taking them out to eat for his birthday, but before that he would like to have a mini date with Yibo.