<18> (The End)

"I don't know about you Zhan, but I'm going home early today!", Wooseok whined, " It's been a while since I had spent some quality time with my husband, and so did you!"

Zhan chuckled as he went through the reports presented by each department not responding to Wooseok, his partner in business, and co-owner of 'Illusion Ltd.' the graphic firm that they established  5 years ago.

Wooseok coming to whine at his office room wasn't a  new thing. He has seen this plenty of times by now. Though it was true that they always worked longer hours which contributed in ensuring that their business survived, and now is operating with stable amount of profits over the years.

Arriving to a new country with limited amount of knowledge along with the language barrier it would have been really difficult to establish his firm if it weren't for having Wooseok by his side as a co-owner. Over the years their friendship deepened as they went through high and low tides together while operating the business. At first, they started with a one room office, but over the years as the business flourished and expanded profitably they got 2 large floors in one of the busiest place in the city, along with having several employees under them.

It was quite a hard work to build something out of scratch, but they both are glad that they never gave up, and for each having such beloved husbands to have their backs. Husbands..? Yes, that's right. Xiao Zhan was happily married for the last 5 years with Yibo, while Wooseok got married 2 years ago with Seungyoun. How it happened? We will come to that.

Coming back to the current discussion, Zhan looked at his watch which showed it was yet to be 5, and here Wooseok was whining to get off work early. Lately they weren't even working overtime owing to the business performing profitably.

" Well, have you heard about the flock of girls recently visiting your parent's cafe, around this time, to watch Yibo work? I heard from Seungyoun that one of the girl even succeeded in having conversations with Yibo everyday. Yibo even gave her free coffee-"before Wooseok could blabber more excuses why Zhan should get off work early, and go to his husband; Zhan had already closed off the computer and files, wore his coat, said " I'll be leaving first then.", and rushed out of his office.

Wooseok chuckled, and patted himself on his head, as he came out of Zhan's office, and muttered, "Idea no.101 of how to make Zhan get off work early."

"But wasn't Mr.Zhan supposed to give you a ride to the his parents cafe to help you pick up your husband?", Wooseok's assistant creeped up from behind, while scaring the hell out of Wooseok.

"Crap.", said Wooseok as he started to ran behind Zhan.

A small bell jingled upon Zhan's entrance into his parent's cafe. He was warmly greeted with the smell of brewing coffee and the tantalizing smell of freshly baked pastries. A familiarity he got accustomed to over the years. As he looked at behind counter he could see a well defined back of a young man, concentrating on brewing coffee, from where he stood. Zhan's face got painted with an unconscious doting smile.

" Don't just stand at the entrance. Can you move? I wanna see my husband too!", Wooseok nagged from behind, but he happily called out to his husband as soon as his eyes fell upon his man, "Youn-ie~!"

It attracted everyone's attention in the cafe as they looked at Wooseok and Zhan weirdly, but it didn't phase either Zhan or Wooseok; Zhan being accustomed to Wooseok's stupidity, and Wooseok simply didn't care.

"Seek-ie~!", Seungyoun called out happily, and came towards them, after he placed a tray full of coffee and pastries on a customer's table.

Leaving those two lovebirds( as if he was to talk) on their own, he walked towards the counter. Attracted by the commotion Yibo got aware of his presence , and turned around with a soft smile playing on his lips, which made Zhan feel as if it was spring and the cherry blossoms were blossoming in a full swing, while the soft breeze was blowing by, making Zhan get intoxicated with its beauty. How come he has held this charming  man's hand in marriage for the last five years, and was going to hold till their last breaths.