Chapter Twenty-six

Asa stood in her kitchen, looking out the window over her sink. The moon shining bright into the back yard. She stared into the distance, leaning into the sink as she washed the few dishes that piled up slightly. 

As she stared, her mind lost in thought, a blinding light took over. Asa shielded eyes from the bright light with her arm. As her eyes adjusted to the light, she looked out to the back yard in question. 

It had been dark out. Asa thought as her eyes grew wide as the Rinnegan took over. 

"Wha-" the woman said before being taken over by something wooden. 

~ Infinite tsukuyomi( Dream State)~

Asa woke to the smell of cooking, just not anyones cooking. Kushina. The woman's eyes scanned the room to see the old apartment her brother and his wife lived in. Pictures covering the walls. Pictures of Naruto growing up, others with Iruka and Asa in them as well. The woman looked around with confusion on her face, it's been years since the apartment had people in it and now it looked as if there was someone along. 

"Oh good you're up," Kushina's singsong voice called. Asa looked over to see the fiery red haired woman smiling with closed eyes. 

"I didn't realize I was sleeping," laughed Asa. The woman moved to sit up, her belly in the way as it was large due to being pregnant. 

"Let me help you," Iruka's voice said. The man came from no where as the woman tried getting up, Iruka smiled down at Asa with closed eyes. 

"I can get up," she swatted the man away. Asa shook her head as she stood on her own, hand resting on her stomach. 

Asa looked from Iruka and Kushina, confusion was still running through her mind as she thought they were in a time of war. The woman was able to feel the people in the room, she was so confused on what was going on. But soon shook it off as a door opened. Noises from two people walking in made Asa look towards the door way. 

Naruto stood with his father, both men laughing as Asa just stared at the two. Her eyes tearing up as she looked at her older brother. Minato stopped in his tracks as he looked to his sister, her large teary blue eyes staring at him. 

Asa rushed over to the blond man, wrapping her arms around the taller Namikaze. Minato looked over at the other two in the room with confusion. Iruka shrugged his shoulders as Kushina giggled. 

"Are you... Okay?" Minato questioned. The man had wrapped his arms around his pregnant sister. Asa silently cried into her brother's shoulder. 

"I'm fine," whispered the blond woman. She pulled away, a teary eyes smile on her face as she stared into her brothers blue orbs that resembled her own. 

"Well let's eat! The food's done," called Kushina. Her hands clasped together as she stared at the two Namikaze's. 

"Alright," nodded Minato. The man wrapped an arm behind Asa and guided her into the kitchen where Iruka and Kushina disappeared into. Naruto walked ahead of the pair, running to his mother as she set a bowl in front of him. 

Asa breathed in the scent of homemade ramen, the same she would make for Iruka at home. A small smile formed on the woman's lips as she sat next to Iruka. The brown haired male looked over to his girl friend who stared at her brother and his wife. 

"Are you sure you're okay? If we need to go home we can," the man whispered. Asa turned her head to the Unimo who looked at her with worry. 

"You're always such a worrywart. I'm fine," Asa reassured. She rested her hand on his shoulder, a bright smile on her face. She was glad to have her family back together, whole. How it should have been all along.

The group talked of their day, Asa telling the boys how her and Kushina went to one of her check ups. The three men all guessing what the baby would be, Naruto kept saying girl as the other two said boy. 

Asa laughed at the group, all shouting their answers. This was something she missed. She loved the time she got with them. She missed her goofy brother. His son the same, the two wearing a goofy smile.

Asa grinned as she stared at the two. Iruka looked down at his girl friend, a smile on his face as he enjoyed the moment. A moment that could be just like a dream.