Meeting In A Library

Third person's POV:

The days passed by the following routine. Therefore nowadays she feels entirely comfortable in visiting University...
The class starts up and she glanced at Hania direction but noticing her busy with her phone. she let out an extended sigh.

"Hania... " she whispers her name by poking her arm barely with her finger. But when Hania did not pay any interest she turns around listening to professors instruction...

" OK students. Today's class is wrapped up now. I hope you will be prepared to finalize your task within a week... And if any of you want to ask something, do visit my office. All the best. "
Professor instructs and leaves the class...

Hania wakes up instantly when she discovers the professor is stepping out. She asks Zenia...
"let's go to the cafe, I am hungry"

" for god sake Hania... "I am going to visit the library first..." Zenia grabs her bag to leave then having no choice Hania follows her steps while frowning.

Making their way from the garden they enter into the library... After passing an hour Hania appears bored as they could not find the book they were searching for...

"OK yaar, I am gonna sit now, carry on with your search"Hania speaks with a bored expression.
In an off mood, she sits dragging chair..while yawning and stretching her arms up then her eyes stop at the guy who was busy in reading the book...

Omer Hamdani

Omer Hamdani. pic
.............

Hania POV
"Woah!!"
My mind yells in excitement and eyes stare at the good-looking guy sitting on a next table ... Gaping at him I let out a sigh... 

.".Aaha great, I never thought that the library visit will be turned out so fortunate ....".

My mind plans on something. Therefore after deciding, I stand up flipping my hair seductively then walking gradually towards him. I pause standing near his chair...

" Hiii..." myself Hania and yourself ?" extending my hand I wait for his reaction.
But retorting he just throws a glance then moving her eyes back on readings as if no one is there.

"what the f***!!" I swear under my breath watching his indifferent attitude.
"I can't believe he overlooked me" I scream in my head. Then fuming in anger I stare at him in shock. Afterwards, feeling outraged by that insult. I decide to depart from the library without waiting for Zenia...
...................

Zenia POV.

I panic after finding no book on the topic suggested by the professor. Then feeling worried I walk up to the librarian desk for help.
.
"Hello, mam... Please help me. How can I find this book as I need it in urgency ..."
I request her by saying the name of the book.

Well, miss..the book has already been taken.  Librarian responds to me after checking out the book records.
"Taken?.. My panic increased.".

"Yes"... She replies
"can you please tell me who had given this book,"  I ask worried.? After the short dialogue, she guides towards a direction but perplexing my eyes follow the direction of her finger. I find a guy sits there, busy staring at a book ...

"that guy had grabbed this book before you ... " she notifies me.

"If you need it. You should go there and plead him... We have no issue if he agrees to lend you...."
"Thanks! I mumble.

Then sighing I spin around to gaze at the guy with the worrying mind. Hence, saving no option I walk up by collecting my strength ...

" hi there "I whisper...
But seeing that he did not respond I try again.
" Hello, Mr" ... My voice quivers but still no response I received...

"Hello there," for the third time I almost scream repeating.

"Yes.?" He stared up with a question ...I feel his eyes lingering all over my face, which annoys me so wasting no spare time. I start to speak ...

"Mr... I need a book... But I learnt that the book I was searching for...is with you" I utter in quickness... realizing his gaze fixed at me. Seeing him staring constantly without a blink makes me sheepish.

'Sss..ooo..... Kindly do me a favour by lending that book, only for a few days"... I stutter speaking... 

" I promise, I will return soon..." I almost beg when I see him not responding... His constant stare seems like burning holes in me...

"Aham.." he clears his throat and starts to speak.
" finally... "I sigh thinking ...

" OK miss... So what's your name?? "
" what it has to do with my name " thinking that I gaze...

" Oh! .. Mmm. Yy... My name I.. I'm.. Zenia... So can I have that book now?"... Stuttering unconsciously I ask again...

"Oh yeah sure but....!" he responds presenting me a book. ... Which I grab quickly, then without extending our talk l exit whispering thanks ...
...................

Walking up to the door little does she know that someone's eyes follow her behind until she disappears from the library door.

Omer Hamdani ❤️

Omer Hamdani ❤️
.....................................
The end.