Kidnapped

Third person's POV :

Zenia gets uncomfortable by the feeling of being watched during class.
"Have I grown horns, why are they watching me like that? "

She ignores and grabs her notebook to write being focused on her teacher's voice. After an hour lecture, she decides to get back home early as she feels no more strength for attending classes.

"hey Zenia, where are you heading towards?" she hears a voice coming behind and turns to see her class fellow walking towards her.

"sorry Manal, I am in hurry, going home, can we discuss whatever is it by tomorrow? "

She excuses her classes fellow by departing through the university gate. While walking on the path of the road, she has a similar, strange kind of feeling like someone is watching over her every step but ignoring that she is about to cross the road to stop a passing rickshaw.

"Hey babe, where are you going"
Listening that she stops for a moment as suddenly she finds two men coming in her direction. Sensing something off, she turns backwards to shift her path. Meanwhile, two strong hands from behind cover her mouth with a piece of cloth, suffocating to breath, she tries to scream but feeling hard to scream she suddenly feels drowsy as darkness spreads in front of her eyes. she slums in someone's arm.

.......................

Miran POV :

I stand up watching Zenia, who is coming out from the central gate. As she walks up on the side path. I signal two standing boys to move, meanwhile, when they both walk towards her front direction, I walk from her behind. therefore, she is unable to see me coming, I see that when they both said something to her, she tries moving backwards but before her turning around and discerning myself, I cover her mouth with a cloth to intoxicate her, within seconds she falls back onto my side shoulder, picking her up in a bridal style, I lay her in my car.

Sitting on the front seat, I order shaheer to drive the car, soon we enter in shaheer villa, thus with great care, I pick her up again in my arms to carry inside, as I walk the upstairs room, I lay her down on a bed while locking the door outside I come out instantly. I feel excited to see her too close, to smell her delicious scent, it's appealing to me to nip her but I have to wait.

"Zenia you will be mine soon and no one can stop me then, not even you!"
I speak myself and sit beside Shaheer, who is peeking at me in a dreading way.

"Thanks friend, for supporting me, I will be in your debt, forever in my lifetime. "I pat his shoulder and walks out to make arrangements for nikah.
.........................

Shaheer POV :

I feel guilty after encouraging Miran for abducting Zenia, I don't know her much but she seems an innocent girl, moreover I feel bad for Omer. He is also one of my great friends but I was powerless saying no to Miran.

"hah, what have I done?"
Sorry omer and Zenia, please forgive me ."
...................

Third person's POV :

The whole day passed and now it's evening but Zenia did not reach back at home, thus now her parents are worried...and searching for her everywhere. They call all of her university friends and came to realize that she left university quite early today.

"Please Allah, protect my daughter!" Nafeesa Begum prays  Allah's and begging for her daughter's safety. then seeing Mr Murtaza entering in the house, with a sad face.

"where is Zenia?" Nafeesa Begum runs impatiently to ask but she starts crying after seeing Murtaza sahib painful face again.

"Don't know, what happened to my daughter"