Plan B

Miran's Pov:

As I enter the room I throw the jacket with anger.  With the thought, she possibly likes Omer, which causes me to go crazy.

"I have to do something" by deciding that immediately, I run out of my room, without knocking I enter in the room that makes Baba saein rolls head towards me with a surprised face.

"Baba saein " I almost shout at him...
"what's the matter beta saein, why are you roaring like a lion" he states while glaring with her scanning eyes.

"baba saein, I want Zenia. I can't withdraw from her and now it's getting impossible for me to wait. do something or let me do it, in my ways."

"that middle-class girl". His face twitches hearing me.
"Don't say her name in front of me again. I haven't disregarded yet, how they insulted us last time... However, I remained quiet just for my coming  election or I would have razed their whole family from the earth "
He roars in anger, even though I feel similar but still, I don't want to compromise on anything less than Zenia nor I am ready to wait further.

Thinking all that I try to speak up again but Baba saein seems not ready to listen therefore slamming the door shut I walk out of the room.

Entering porch I sit in the car to leave shah mansion driving rashly... While steering I feel my head will erupt with the thoughts ...

"Omer Hamdani, I will not allow you to take, what's mine!" I determine while turning the car with a screech, driving to the direction of shaheer villa.

OMER'S POV :

OMER'S POV :

I enter in dad's office and find him busy analyzing a few documents with a smile. therefore, without taking any permission, I drag the chair to sit that he snaps his head towards me.

" Omer my son" he smiles watching me and then leaning back while resting on his chair he stares at me.

"you know my son I am very happy today" he speaks jovially on which I only smile asking ...

"anything special dad? ".

"yes, my son, very special, congrats as we have signed a big project with Haqaani industries, moreover they offered a proposal..."He pauses...

"Haqaaani industries? Oh yes, dad I know they are leading many foreign projects in Pakistan recently, that's a good news dad but what kind of  proposal?"

I stare at his overjoyed expressions asking further, to dig up the actual reason for his satisfaction ...

"My dear son you must know, they offered the proposal of their daughter for you and after it, you know we are going to be the most influential business holders in the business marketing" dad sounds excited making me jumped with shock.

"proposal!!"  I shout but he stands up from his chair and walks up to me. Standing close he pats over my shoulder gently before speaking.

"they want you to marry their daughter Hania Ali Haqqani and you know the interesting part is that you both know each other already ... I have to admit that my son is very smart over choosing his wife...well done!"

"Rubbish !...she is not my choice, what are you talking dad" I start to shout feeling hard to accept it anymore...
"Let me clarify here first. That you are mistaken dad, I don't like Hania but there is another girl I love already and secondly, I am telling you ultimately, to refuse this proposal, are they offering us a business deal or their daughter?.. disgusting.!! " I shout.

"Are you crazy Omer?... saying to refuse such a great business opportunity and if not Hania then who is that girl to whom you want to marry...  Listen, I won't be approving anyone except Hania... Be practical, you have to accept this proposal. That's final .." dad's voice grows higher, he even forgets that he is currently standing in his office.
Then suddenly hearing a knock we stop arguing, the secretary enters bringing two cups of coffee.

without sparing dad another glance I get up leaving his office.

Third person's POV :

Miran enters in shaheer villa. Thus barging into his room he finds him busy listening to music..walking closer he snatches his earphone, on which shaheer surprisingly look up to see his angry face and ask the reason for his anger.

"what's wrong shah, why are you acting crazy?"

"I need your help" he straight up comes on speaking the point."What kind of help?
Shaheer responds to him in a state of confusion.
"I want to marry Zenia," he spat in anger...

"Ok, go and ask her father, why are you asking me here?" shaheer mocks reacting.

"She rejected my proposal and now I have no other option than marrying her forcibly ... Therefore I need your help" he spits out gritting each word that shaheer stares at him like he has seen a ghost...

"what do you mean forcibly?" you seem drunk miran!!" He starts to laugh listening to his crazy idea...

" Whatever, I am just asking you, will you help me or not??  " he growls at him...

Shaheer starts to think while staring at him...he wants to refuse him but he can't afford to crush their childhood ties, apart from their friend, Miran has always helped him in the past. Otherwise, living without family in Pakistan was not that easy, if there was not Miran for him...

"So what's your plan  "thinking a while, he stands coming closer to Miran by asking further.

"I will kidnap her and then marriage"
"If she did not agree then"...shaheer questions staring him
"Still, whether she likes it or not"...he spat finalizing it.

After that, they both talk for a while, about how they will proceed with their plan. The plan seems risky though but Shaheer feels partly agreed with him although staying silent he agrees to him.

After all the planning, Meeran feels at ease now...meanwhile, he starts to imagine himself with Zenia and smile...

The end

The end.
.............
Baba saein means, dear father.
Same goes with beta saein as a dear son.
I hope you will enjoy reading my story and please don't forget to vote for it 🙏❤️