To Win Her

Third person's POV:

Ugh!! Miran. "show up now"

Waiting impatiently for Miran, she is frustrated as half an hour has been passed, while sitting in a restaurant, where they agreed on, to meet up...

"Hey, babe..here!!".
Meanwhile, she sees Miran walking up to her table by a hand wave.

"Where have you been?. Did you realize, it's been half an hour that I am waiting for you!!"...
She almost screams at him ...
.
"OK... Calm down girl". He sits dragging a chair now with laughter...

"what do you mean?".
She scoffs in response making a face at him...
" What do you want to tell, spat it now?" She asks directly...

"Well, dear... Do you you want Omer.. Or not?"...he leans back relaxing over a chair, with a smirk...

"So??.."  Yes then???" She stares angrily...
"I agree to help you. but...". He pauses for a while staring at her strangely...

"But in return, I need your help."... With a gust of sigh, he utters the words...

"well!.. How ?..."...
She retorts not understanding his way of speaking.
" How? When? I will explain it Hania, first tell me, are you willing to do anything? "...he speaks openly now...

" Sure !! How can I help you then? ".
She asks by rising one her brow and resting her arms over her chest, with a calm manner.

"Great!! Now we are talking"
Meeran cackles with a nod...

They both stare at each other with the mutual agreement...
that a playful smile appears on their faces with a glint in eyes...

....................

Hania POV:

As I enter the room, I  toss over the bed by reflecting upon the whole talk with Miran.

Then speculating for a while, I dial up a number...
"Hello, Zenia.."...when I speak over the phone.

"Hania, how are you?" The reaction I receive indicates her surprise along with happiness...

"I am fine and you?"... I restrain my anger which rises.
"What are you doing at the moment?"... Dragging our conversation I question further with a fake laugh by sounding pleasant as much as I can...

"Nothing... just studying presently.. " she answers with a sigh...

"Oh, nice"...
Overhearing her sighing, I roll my eyes.

"I just called up to say sorry for my yesterday rude behaviour. "...
I mumble the words with a great difficultly by collecting my scattered mind...

"oh no... It's ok Hania.. I  understand... I feel bad about all"... sceptical, with a sigh, she turns to reverse the talk ...

"OK, Hania... leave it... tell me... Are you coming university by tomorrow"...
I feel her uncomfortable as she switches the topic...