Stay Away From Her

She feels nervous by sitting alone in a corner. As being an outsider it was uncomfortable for her sitting among new people. her eyes move around for searching  Hania. Eventually, she spots her standing with some guests and taking selfies...

At first, she was not even willing to visit the party but by respecting her friendship with Hania, she agrees on coming.
Thinking something she lets out a long sigh that a voice draws her attention towards it...

"Hi, zenia. " looking up she finds Miran standing in front of her...

...................

Zenia POV:

I stared up after hearing my name and notice Miran standing in front of me...

"Why are you sitting alone...Let's chat or what about capturing a few selfies.." he speaks up like we are close which surprised me...

By saying that he did even wait for my consent and turns on to camera by standing closer as his shoulder touches mine...

He was about to click on the camera that feeling uncomfortable by his closeness I stand up moving backwards. But my steps stopped moving when my back collided with something hard behind me.

Feeling someone behind me I startled, then by twirling head to see the person I meet with a pair of deep eyes, staring at me...

As I stared back in a trance I feel some longing dancing there. I find it hard to confront the intensity I lower my gaze with a flush...

"Why I am sweating all of the sudden," I thought by squeezing my sweaty palms ... After discerning his closeness by the feel of his breaths falling over my neck, I shudder...

Facing ahead I stood trapped by watching Miran Shah stands blocking my way at the front while at my back I feel Omer Hamdani presence extremely close...

Meanwhile, Miran stops taking a selfie when he discovers Omer appearing on his phone screen. He turns to look at the back...

Now both of them locked their eyes in a deadly stare...

Suddenly I feel Omer's snaking his one arm around my waist

Suddenly I feel Omer's snaking his one arm around my waist. I flinch in the response by turning red with embarrassment ... My breathing gets hitched, meanwhile, I close my eyes tightly shut by feeling that much intimacy...

......................

Miran POV:

"Is he trying to provoke me to start the fight here?...
I feel like he is challenging me...
When I see how his arms move around Zenia's waist... Controlling myself I clasp my fists tight and glares at him. I feel my eyes burning in the fire... Yet I speak by composing myself calm...

" What's your problem, dude?
Like any good friends, we were about to catch some pictures together.
Right, Zenia?"

implicating Zeina I stare down at her but found that she stands there with closed eyes...